Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Face

NEW War3 Supporter Package

How long after paying does this take effect?

Map change, same as admin.

Need to have your steam ID tied to forum account before purchasing, like all admin/supporter packs, or it won't process properly and you will have to talk to myself/bulletford to get it manually done.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, dMech69 said:

44 minutes ago, ThaHax1337 said:

I didn't have my steam account linked to my forum account when I made the purchase. Is there a way I can get the supporter package without paying 5 bucks again?

3 hours ago, dMech69 said:

I'm logged in via steam, so that's not enough?

It should be enough dmech. Post your steam IDs and I can confirm you purchased and fix it tonight. Or @bulletford @ctark @Eddy @skitt if any of them are available before I'm home.

With the help of bulletford and myself (I pretty much just distracted him while he tried to work), both of these fine supporters now have their packages!

Thanks for your patience fella's

Edit: Damn it bullet, why you have to beat me....

UPDATED!

You can now subscribe to supporter for 1 month ($5), 3 months ($14, $1 saved), 6 months ($26, $4 saved), and 12 months ($50, $10 saved).

It is a paypal subscription, so if you subscribe for a long time and don't want to be surprised in 6 months or a year by the charge, consider cancelling the paypal subscription after you purchase it.

Thanks for your support!

2 hours ago, Face said:

UPDATED!

You can now subscribe to supporter for 1 month ($5), 3 months ($14, $1 saved), 6 months ($26, $4 saved), and 12 months ($50, $10 saved).

It is a paypal subscription, so if you subscribe for a long time and don't want to be surprised in 6 months or a year by the charge, consider cancelling the paypal subscription after you purchase it.

Thanks for your support!

Good deal if you plan on supporting for a while.

11 hours ago, Face said:

We truly saved gamers now. :huh: