Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Face

NEW War3 Supporter Package

You can now purchase a package from the store to support to War3 and gain special bonuses in the process. All funds go to help pay for sG/War3 events, servers, and other necessary community expenses.

Supporter Benefits

• When a supporter is in the game, all players gain 1% bonus experience (bonus experience stacks if multiple supporters are present, up to 10% bonus experience).
  • You can access races up to 250 levels above your total level. e.g. if your total level is 500, you have access to races up to 750 total level required. You will also get an additional "New Races Unlocked" text print showing what races you unlocked because you are a Supporter.
  • You can use "/suppcash 16000" once per map to give cash.
    • This has the same rules as admin cash. Every 5 rounds, can only use it for 15 seconds after freeze time, and you cannot give 16k in addition to an admin giving 16k.
  • Ability to nominate maps, no matter how recently they have been played (currently must use /nominate <mapname>, it will still show on the nominate list as disabled).
  • You can use "#" in ALL chat to send special messages (similar to (ADMIN) or [STAFF]).
    • (W3 SUPPORTER) Face: Hey!
  • You can use "#" in TEAM chat to send messages that only supporters can read and respond to.
    • (TO W3 SUPPORTERS) Face: Hey!

All players can type /supporter to see the active supporter XP bonus and a list of all supporter benefits.

When Supporters join and leave, custom joining and leaving messages print:

[W3 SUPPORTER] Face has joined the server! Supporter XP bonus for all players is now 1%

[W3 SUPPORTER] Face has disconnected! Supporter XP bonus for all players is now 0%

Click here to purchase the War3 Supporter package.

Face, making War3 great again one step at a time. This is pretty sick, glad to see something like it has finally been added for War3.

1 hour ago, Destin said:

As the first War3 Supporter I can confirm its worth just /nominate cs_italy then /nominate cs_italy_tactik2 then back to italy

20fd92e92a.jpg

Holy shit I never thought about that, infinite Italy. This is the best idea since...yeah.

1 minute ago, Smash said:

Holy shit I never thought about that, infinite Italy. This is the best idea since...yeah.

We played italy for like 5 maps in a row but then I had to go

32 minutes ago, Smash said:

Now I'm just gonna get constantly confused about which Italy we're playing on.

2 hours ago, Nodus Tollens said:

Does each purchase come with a free expertise as well? Kappa 

Best way to find out is /expertise Kappa 

I'm assuming the supporter cash is once for each person, not supporters as a whole. I will probably purchase for atleast a couple months to see how it goes.

I'm assuming the supporter cash is once for each person, not supporters as a whole. I will probably purchase for atleast a couple months to see how it goes.

Yes, once per supporter. So with no admins, 4 supporters could give cash as if an admin is there

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, skitt said:

theres also a secret command to nominate de_dust2   !

Do you want broken servers? Because that's how you get broken servers.

If I buy supporter for a month, then cancel the next month, do I maintain access to races that I leveled above my current level? 

Example, I'm level 1250.  I unlock races at level 1500, and level them up.  End of the month, I'm at level 1400.  Will races unlocked at 1500 still be usable?

Will War3 supporters be immune to paidmins?  I've been told that this is a critical feature that allows people to help prevent admin abuse.

lolol face saving war3 5 dollars at a time. If this is what the voice of Gaben says must be done, then so it shall be. Come forward heroes of war3 Gaben calls to us and are 5 bucks!!!

Fyi I'm aware it kicks you off races you can only access because of the supporter access bonus on map change. I'll look into fixing it this weekend. You can still play those races, itll just change you off at the start of a map.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk