Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Skotti

The Car Thread

This thread is an attempt for me to show off, but also for people to post actual cool stuff they've done to their own cars. 

Lowered your car? Post it up.

Got some sick body kit that everyone will hate you for? Post it up.

Got some sick stickers on your bumper? Post it up.

I bought this mint condition MK2 GTI in Kansas City. Sat in storage for 10 years, no rust, mile paint dings and the usual for a 25 year old car.  It's ballin. 

6NbU6Ca.jpg

HOWEVER.... 115 HP (at new, probably closer to 80 now) was not enough. So I bought this 2005 GTI for a complete motor swap for this fall. 13 years difference and the motor mounts match up! Even the stock fuel pump will work. Pretty cool eh? Bringing my measly 80HP to a whopping 180HP, before a tune! 

IANa9vY.jpg

I've always got other projects I tinker with. Theres an '81 CMT400 in there that's nice as well.

tCcVSKr.jpg

#cockpit

hmK4y9V.jpg

I know there's a couple of you here that venture into the car world. I hope roflstomp has his brz or frs or whatever Toyota and Subaru made and re branded 40 times.

Got an 1998 LS 400 im gonna eventually lower it and get a new paint job and put some 19 inch wheels on it. Keep it low and slow my dude.

I recently bought an Opel Ascona C from 1988, it runs like a clockwork

it has quite a bit of rust, but im thinking about removing the rust some day now and then maybe paint lightblue

i can post some pictures later

On 10/6/2016 at 9:09 PM, Skotti said:

I know there's a couple of you here that venture into the car world. I hope roflstomp has his brz or frs or whatever Toyota and Subaru made and re branded 40 times.

I just like my black rims. 

On 10/14/2016 at 1:07 PM, Triv said:

I just like my black rims. 

you uncultured swine they are called wheels

s0Vi5z7.jpg

Taking shit apart. Thought the A/C was discharged because the line was punctured. Nope. Small explosion of freon in my garage. The radiator literally flew in the garage. 

SwB1QKI.jpg

Spaghetti sounds good for dinner.

EOqYntE.jpg

Sold the black 17x8 TWS wheels with flaking clear coat and curb rash for $150 plus trade of these stock ones.

I have $1350 invested in this car thus far now.