Sign in to follow this  
Aranico

Custom Spray Change?

I wanted to change my custom spray but I have no idea how. How do you change to a new custom spray if you've already been using another custom spray beforehand? ADMUN PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

47 minutes ago, R1S3 said:

I dont believe its too complicated.

It isn't.

47 minutes ago, R1S3 said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but dont you just upload a new .vtf vile to use as a spray?

It is. Keep in mind that the new spray must conform to the current guidelines and specifications at the time of uploading.

Edited by Koriko

Thorgot made a nice post about custom sprays. they say the max is 512x512 but you won't be able to get that under the 100kb file size limit. you will also get an error saying that it has to be under 512x512. so the max size you can get is 256x256 which will be under the size limit. I recommend using vtfedit as it's fairly simple to use and there's a ton of videos on how to use it. it will take a map change for the server to update your spray, if you end up getting a black dot try reuploading it.

18 minutes ago, KiD Fearless said:

Thorgot made a nice post about custom sprays. they say the max is 512x512 but you won't be able to get that under the 100kb file size limit. you will also get an error saying that it has to be under 512x512. so the max size you can get is 256x256 which will be under the size limit. I recommend using vtfedit as it's fairly simple to use and there's a ton of videos on how to use it. it will take a map change for the server to update your spray, if you end up getting a black dot try reuploading it.

The website ,he posted is down and now is broken :(