Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MistaChang

Weird sandwich combos

So today in discord we have been having a massive discussion about bananas and sandwiches.

Ive been told that my combos are weird so I was wondering what you guys do that is "abnormal".

One of my favorite things is a strawberry and kiwi sandwich..

One day I want to put kiwi and strawberry on a burger to replace other condiments such as lettuce and pickles.

5 minutes ago, MistaChang said:

So today in discord we have been having a massive discussion about bananas and sandwiches.

Ive been told that my combos are weird so I was wondering what you guys do that is "abnormal".

One of my favorite things is a strawberry and kiwi sandwich..

One day I want to put kiwi and strawberry on a burger to replace other condiments such as lettuce and pickles.

And I get the piss taken out of me for putting fish, chips and mushy peas in my sandwich when I get a chippy?!

As much as I love Strawberry and Kiwi... don't ruin it with bread!

16 minutes ago, MistaChang said:

Ohh another thing that's awesome is gravy and turkey sammiches!

I like to put another piece of bread in the middle soaked in gravy, I call that ' The Moistmaker '.

2 minutes ago, R1S3 said:

I like to put eggs, mustard, sausage, and cheese for a morning sandwich.

That doesn't sound like a weird combo, that sounds bomb af holy shit. Why have i never thought of that

2 minutes ago, ajsimeon said:

That doesn't sound like a weird combo, that sounds bomb af holy shit. Why have i never thought of that

Make sure to melt the cheese. Swiss or American both work. You won't regret it.

2 minutes ago, R1S3 said:

Make sure to melt the cheese. Swiss or American both work. You won't regret it.

Bruh, i'm gonna go down to the grocery store and get some sausage, eggs, and cheese just to make that. I'm drooling just thinking about it.

30 minutes ago, ajsimeon said:

What's really good is just plain ol' spam with ketchup. Similar to bologna, but you know... Spam.

You and those damn Filipinos always eating spam...  Ive been offered so much spam from my Philippines friends..  

4 minutes ago, SirMeowsAlot said:

Peanut butter banana strawberry sandwiches are nice. Try that shit out.

It's not weird though haha. For real though, banana with peanut butter is the shit, i swear

Well I have egg sandwiches with mayonnaise which I've always found absolutely delicious but I'm not sure if that's abnormal; I only mention it because most people don't like it (or at least the ones I've spoken to)

My favorite sandwhich is roast beef, turkey, ham, cole slaw, american cheese, lettuce, tomato, and russian dressing

Having butter, ketchup, cheese, and ham as always been weird for me, but it actually taste great surprisingly. Sometimes i put more rations as well.