Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FreeLancer

We should remove Rep

I dont understand why we have rep if there are groups of people just up and down repping people for no reason at all. It makes no sense because most people's rep doesnt reflect what kind of posts they make. We should just remove the pointless feature. (Idc if i get down repped cause i know it will happen)

I find rep to nice in that it allows me to show that I agree with a post without actually having to pointlessly quote and post "I agree."

That and I can downvote your faggot ass for trying to get rid of it. fuck outta here

1 minute ago, krony said:

Now you won't able sleep at night because clamps took it away

8q7JaEL.png

Let him know that already, that bastard.

Where's that one Tyler, the Creator picture about cyberbullying? You wanna be stupid, we express our dissent of a post and it's quality through rep. It provides a useful service for us. Its a teaching tool for new members on the forums that shit posting is going to get them pitted against the bulk of the clan. Get gud or get got, nerd, and it looks like you got got. 

26 minutes ago, Dr. NarwhalsNumbNuts IV said:

Where's that one Tyler, the Creator picture about cyberbullying? You wanna be stupid, we express our dissent of a post and it's quality through rep. It provides a useful service for us. Its a teaching tool for new members on the forums that shit posting is going to get them pitted against the bulk of the clan. Get gud or get got, nerd, and it looks like you got got. 

b930c97127294d25be38e2d5bcf2f260.png

You were saying? <3 

32 minutes ago, Dr. NarwhalsNumbNuts IV said:

Wtf "teaching tool" You must be an idiot, how is down repping going to make then learn anything, it doesnt effect them at all. And what would the clan do to that person?

6 minutes ago, FreeLancer said:

Wtf "teaching tool" You must be an idiot, how is down repping going to make then learn anything, it doesnt effect them at all. And what would the clan do to that person?

It tells them to not post stupid shit again..?

3 hours ago, FreeLancer said:

It makes no sense because most people's rep doesnt reflect what kind of posts they make.

I strongly disagree, the rep on your post definitely reflects the kind of posts you make in this situation. 

4 minutes ago, Dr. NarwhalsNumbNuts IV said:

My response in your post wasn't anything against you, just a statement in general, referencing recent events here. This thread's already in spam and has turned against the OP, hence the constructive, if sarcastic input I gave! 

that's so fucking psi alpha dude