Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wtf

Pokemon Showdown!

I have been playing on this site for around a year now, and thought it was fun enough to show you guys.

Pokémon Showdown is a Pokémon battle simulator. Play Pokémon battles online! Play with randomly generated teams, or build your own! Fully animated!

screenshot-desktop.png

http://pokemonshowdown.com/

It is free, no download, or payed memberships. Their are different tiers run by Smogon, the team behind this website and Smogon University. Different chat rooms for appropriate topics, and loads of people to meet.

If you want to battle against me, my name is Fat Skeleton on the website. To challenge me, click 305c587e93ac8a9b539e83fb2d8487ea.png, and type my name.

Hope to play against some of you guys, tell me your usernames if you ever sign up.

Nah, it is Shaymin. Came back because I like the servers, plus the community is pretty cool. Plus you know me, I always make new accounts. Thought I might show Pokemon Showdown, as I enjoy it, and other people might also.

9 minutes ago, wtf said:

Nah, it is Shaymin. Came back because I like the servers, plus the community is pretty cool. Plus you know me, I always make new accounts. Thought I might show Pokemon Showdown, as I enjoy it, and other people might also.

But... why keep make new account? you only really allowed to have 2 account?

3 minutes ago, krony said:

But... why keep make new account? you only really allowed to have 2 account?

I didnt know about the two accounts rule, but I already had this name beforehand. Do you play pokemon showdown though? I'm just guessing that you have heard of it because of your profile picture.

ferret_cyan_icon_gif_grande_by_diives-d9

8 minutes ago, wtf said:

I didnt know about the two accounts rule, but I already had this name beforehand. Do you play pokemon showdown though? I'm just guessing that you have heard of it because of your profile picture.

No I just like my profile picture because it look cool 

39 minutes ago, wtf said:

I didnt know about the two accounts rule, but I already had this name beforehand

ಠ_ಠ

I am on Shaymin due to the fact of the other account being banned. Sorry for making another account. I would like to know why the account was banned, just for clarification. Also can someone please link me to the two accounts rule?

pls no banerino

Also just to clear some things up about making new accounts, I like to nameswipe shit, and felt the need to hide behind other accounts for some reason after getting shit on. If you want other explanations you can PM me if you want. I know it probably wasnt the best option to come back on a new account, making a post that might come by as advertising another website, sorry for that. I dont want this thread to become a shitstorm of my existence, yet be available for anyone who is also a fan of Pokemon Showdown. As I said before, if you have questions just PM me.

but this thread will probably be a roast session on me lmao.

C. When you are banned, you are not allowed to return under a new user name unless you have a legit reason. Such action could result in an IP ban and a 5 day extension of your ban. Do not use multiple accounts to appear to be more than one person. This will result in a 5 day ban.

4 minutes ago, Sportsteen583 said:

C. When you are banned, you are not allowed to return under a new user name unless you have a legit reason. Such action could result in an IP ban and a 5 day extension of your ban. Do not use multiple accounts to appear to be more than one person. This will result in a 5 day ban.

Thank you @Sportsteen583, I legitimately have never read the Guidelines (which I proabably should have), so I didnt know about the rule. Sorry again for making more accounts to appear as more than one person. 

1 minute ago, Dr. NarwhalsNumbNuts IV said:

omg stop posting you're gonna get your banned extended, jesus christ you're so fucking bad at Smash

you see my signature, lets fucking go narwhals. 1v1 no items, 2 stocks, omega stages only.

Does this mean I can have a second Beerman account?

2 minutes ago, Beerman said:

Does this mean I can have a second Beerman account?

I believe the "second account" is just a new account that a user can use after they have been banned and have been appealed. The other account still stays banned if I am correct.

2 minutes ago, Shaymin said:

I believe the "second account" is just a new account that a user can use after they have been banned and have been appealed. The other account still stays banned if I am correct.

8 minutes ago, Dr. NarwhalsNumbNuts IV said:

omg stop posting you're gonna get your banned extended, jesus christ you're so fucking bad at Smash

It's been a while since we've seen you. Play it cool, stop being a dumbass and quit posting here. Change your steam name as much as you like, just don't abuse forum accounts. Only use Shaymin. But if the other account is banned, that extends to this one too. So cut it out. 

This topic is off the rails. The rule says you can't have more than one account to appear to be more than one person. I want to create another account and let it be know that it is me.

You're a retard. That's not what I said.

1 hour ago, Yunki said:

He can use this account as much as he wants, this is his main account. He just has to stop using other accounts

Thanks for the infor @Yunki.

Now to stay on the topic of this post, if you guys have accounts on Pokemon Showdown! tell me you your usernames. I usually play the Random Tier.

Make sure you guys register your username on the site if you ever join, you can do this by clicking the gear icon in the top right hand corner, and selecting "Register". As I said before, hope to play against some of you guys, especially @Dr. NarwhalsNumbNuts IV so I can gain brag rights in smash and pokemon.