Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ThatOllieWhoDies

Error with Skins on JB

Not sure where to post this really, but skins on JB show up as big error boxes that take up most of the map space. I've seen this error before, but don't know how to really fix it. Can anyone help me pls. Thanks.

@thorgot maybe you know why it's happening? only person I can think of that would know why it's happening.

Are you joining JB for the first time in a while/after reinstalling or something? If they were working before and you haven't wiped everything there's no reason I can think of they'd stop (unless it's just one skin that wasn't there the last time you were on you're not getting for some reason)

Are you joining JB for the first time in a while/after reinstalling or something? If they were working before and you haven't wiped everything there's no reason I can think of they'd stop (unless it's just one skin that wasn't there the last time you were on you're not getting for some reason)

Yea. I am joining JB for the first time on a new computer. Finished downloading all the files a couple minutes ago and when I joined a lot of the the skins or cT's showed up as error boxes

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

You're obviously having a problem downloading all/some. When you join the server hit your console key and it should be spamming it with something like "downloading xxxxxxxx from fastdl.joinsg.net ....."

"error downloading xxxxx from fastdl.joinsg.net......"

If you could copy paste all the ones your getting errors with I'd appreciate it so I don't have to figure it out. I reinstalled a couple weeks ago and everything is fine with no issues, so either something broke or it's on your end. 

40 minutes ago, Moose said:
You're obviously having a problem downloading all/some. When you join the server hit your console key and it should be spamming it with something like "downloading xxxxxxxx from fastdl.joinsg.net ....."

If you could copy paste all the ones your getting errors with I'd appreciate it so I don't have to figure it out. I reinstalled a couple weeks ago and everything is fine with no issues, so either something broke or it's on your end. 

Okay I'll be posting them right now

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

40 minutes ago, Moose said:

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198059721224/screenshots/

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=763370537

It doesn't look like you're getting errors dling anything when you're trying to reconnect. You could possibly try deleting the models and rejoining to see if it gives you errors (or fixes the current errors) then.