Sign in to follow this  
DarkJesture

Clarification for the WCS server

So perhaps I'm just blind, stupid, or a combination of the two, but I have a few questions about the WCS server that I cannot find the answers to on the forums. I tried adding one of the staff but they denied my friend request so <_<. I would like someone to clarify these for me if they would be so kind!

How much for a custom class and what are the regulations for that?

How much for levels?

Does prem admin go for the wcs server as well?

Thanks in advance.

prem admin goes on the wc3 server as well. You ought to check out the store. We do not sell levels or custom races. However, if you come with a well thought out race idea and post it on the forums(in the correct section), we may create it and put it on the server.  

Edited by skitt

10 minutes ago, skitt said:

prem admin goes on the wc3 server as well. You ought to check out the store. We do not sell levels or custom races. However, if you come with a well thought out race idea and post it on the forums(in the correct section), we may create it and put it on the server.  

Thanks!

38 minutes ago, DarkJesture said:

Thanks!

Here's where you can suggest races: http://www.joinsg.net/forums/forum/177-warcraft-3-race-and-shopmenu-suggestions/

If the idea is compelling, unique, and doable (without tearing my hair out), it'll probably get created.

We try to keep everyone on equal footing, so you cannot really pay for any advantage (e.g. subscriber races, buying xp) as skitt said.

Races frequently get made from that sub forum, it's just gotta be a good idea. No harm in posting ideas.

Like nothing_but_fail said, #1 reason people buy admin for War3 is to use !cash 16000, which gives everyone 16k cash. Any admin can do it every 5 rounds.

Edited by Face

47 minutes ago, Face said:

Here's where you can suggest races: http://www.joinsg.net/forums/forum/177-warcraft-3-race-and-shopmenu-suggestions/

If the idea is compelling, unique, and doable (without tearing my hair out), it'll probably get created.

We try to keep everyone on equal footing, so you cannot really pay for any advantage (e.g. subscriber races, buying xp) as skitt said.

Races frequently get made from that sub forum, it's just gotta be a good idea. No harm in posting ideas.

Like nothing_but_fail said, #1 reason people buy admin for War3 is to use !cash 16000, which gives everyone 16k cash. Any admin can do it every 5 rounds.

I like to hear that. I assumed private races were a thing, so I wanted to have my own to make me not want to kill myself due to power house classes. As for race making, trust me, I know exactly what you're talking about lol, I've had my fair share of race making.

Perhaps I will buy prem admin in a few weeks, once I've become a little familiar with the community. Nobody likes a random person you don't know telling you what to do :P

Thanks for all the feedback 'gents/ladies.

4 minutes ago, DarkJesture said:

I like to hear that. I assumed private races were a thing, so I wanted to have my own to make me not want to kill myself due to power house classes. As for race making, trust me, I know exactly what you're talking about lol, I've had my fair share of race making.

Perhaps I will buy prem admin in a few weeks, once I've become a little familiar with the community. Nobody likes a random person you don't know telling you what to do :P

Thanks for all the feedback 'gents/ladies.

honestly the only things you need to know for adminning war3 is how to type /cash 16000, what spots are okay to be in, and how not to be an idiot.

i'm still an idiot.

4 hours ago, Savage Princess Little One said:

honestly the only things you need to know for adminning war3 is how to type /cash 16000, what spots are okay to be in, and how not to be an idiot.

i'm still an idiot.

I'm very experienced on being an admin, probably a bit more than I should have while remaining somewhat sane... I was just wondering if that admin package counts for war3 as well, as the store only specifies JB and ZM :P Thanks for the tips though

On 9/4/2016 at 2:54 PM, Face said:

How about for 250 dollars ? 

I feel I have contributed to sG a lot already. I've provided a popular thread and have brought friends even closer together to discuss pizza. I deserve not only a nobel peace prize, but an instant joint chief promotion as well. Yep. :lul: