Sign in to follow this  
Amoeba

SirMeowsAlot's Application [ACCEPTED]

Name: Michael
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:45506524
Gameme: http://www.gametracker.com/player/%E2%9C%AASirMeowsAlot%20%23Lundy%27sDaddy/162.251.165.27:27025/
Sourcebans: Bans
Microphone: yes
Favorite Server: TTT Vanilla
Previous Member of a clan?: yes
Questions/Comments: Server reset was OP on hours. :(
About me: I really don't know what I should add right here, honestly. Hi, SirMeowsAlot aka Meows aka Michael aka that random guy here. I am a 20 year old college student going for a triple major in business, law, and reaching towards a doctorate in Nursing at UNC. Sometimes it's hard to play certain games for me because I am colorblind(reason why my favorite color is grey) to certain colors so sometimes in chat if you never see me respond its because I don't notice it or it blends in depending on the game. Mostly on the TTT server on G-Mod because it's where I met most of my friends on and enjoy most of my time playing with others but I am slowly starting to play on the CSGO servers(especially the KZ Climb server because I enjoy the challenging obstacles hehe). But yes, I mostly played on G-mod because its fun playing with krony(only when he doesn't kill me), avenger, wintergreen, and alaska(excuse if I missed any other beautiful people.) But it'd be nice to see/meet everyone else on the CSGO side since I shouldn't be so incognito to explore the rest of the community! My favorite games I play other than G-Mod and CSGO are WoW, OSRS(love of my life), and League of Legends(LF boosts to escape Diamond 4 sigh).That's all I can think of about myself at the moment, feel free to message me if you have anything you guys would want to ask me in the future! I don't bite.
CSGO Recorded Hours: 0 hours, 0 minutes, 0 seconds

Congratulations!

You have met the prerequisites to move onto the next step of the recruitment process. Your thread will be moved to pending recruits now. Your status will be changed to reflect that of a recruit. During the month long recruit period the whole community will be watching you. Stay active, maintain maturity, post on the forums when possible, and be patient.

Please add "sGr |" (without quotes) to your in-game name. If you are not wearing the tags, your application to join the clan may be denied. Any infractions received in the three week waiting period will directly affect an applicants approval. Feel free to contact any one of us provided we are available. If we aren't, you can send us private message at anytime by clicking on our respective profiles in the staff list and clicking "Send Message"

Staff List