Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

trav

Blue Lives Murder

He didn't because he talked about the real problem Black on Black crime he witnessed everyday growing up.

Lol then why the fuck are you bringing him up? You seriously can't stick to a topic can you

You're over here saying to use a better example of somebody who protested than a millionaire quarterback, but then you provide an example of somebody who apparently doesn't protest anything.

11 hours ago, Arctic Freeze said:

Wanna know the major reason more than 1/2 of Blacks in the US condemn BLM?

lol it's hard to take you seriously when you throw out unsupported "facts"

10 minutes ago, Travesty said:

lol it's hard to take you seriously when you throw out unsupported "facts"

I honestly don't have a clue where he gets his numbers. I think he asked 2 random black people on the streets and when one said they didn't like blm he decided that meant half of all blacks feel that way

After reading Artic Wolf's holier-than-thou tone of voice, I've decided to vote no

I'm gonna simplify this to an extreme. This isn't my metaphor.

"Why do black lives matter more? All lives matter"

It's like sitting at the dinner table, with no food for yourself, as everyone else eats. You say, "I deserve food", and everyone snaps at you and says, "Everyone deserves food" and goes back to eating. While yes, they're right, it doesn't change the fact that you don't have any fucking food 

Again, totally summing up quickly here, I can go into more depth when I have more time, but when you set up a whole race of people for failure, you're bound to reap what you sow. This isn't something that can be fixed quickly, it'll easily take decades and the next generation to even make strides. 

How is this post still relevant. Thought going satire again would kill the post at the end lol. Well I tried. This post has been derailed I didn't even mean to. I was having a really bad day that day and didn't find anything funny haha. My bad. 100% my fault.

12 hours ago, Beerman said:

I didn't even notice the title says murder and not matters

Also you blind fool lol. That's why I said not the best post title.

9 minutes ago, Ordinarygamer96 said:

Your recruitment strategy is fascinating 

Trying to say I was actually being rude bud? I was jokingly calling him a blind fool. Apparently you are actually the one who's blind because I wasn't being serious lmao someone's got their panties in a bunch for no reason. If you got a problem with me take it to private instead of being a child and making a huge fuss in public.

If you actually want to learn who I am and what I ACTUALLY believe add me on steam. If not I couldn't care less. I've had people who actually care come to me and ask questions.

12 minutes ago, Arctic Freeze said:

Trying to say I was actually being rude bud? I was jokingly calling him a blind fool. Apparently you are actually the one who's blind because I wasn't being serious lmao someone's got their panties in a bunch for no reason. If you got a problem with me take it to private instead of being a child and making a huge fuss in public.

If you actually want to learn who I am and what I ACTUALLY believe add me on steam. If not I couldn't care less. I've had people who actually care come to me and ask questions.

tbh i could care less about some random recruit with a shit chance of getting in because he made a name for himself for debating by making shit up. I've already got enough of an idea about who you are by this thread and the asinine claims you made in it.

20 minutes ago, Ordinarygamer96 said:

tbh i could care less about some random recruit with a shit chance of getting in because he made a name for himself for debating by making shit up. I've already got enough of an idea about who you are by this thread and the asinine claims you made in it.

Do you really though? To me I couldn't care less about forums so I don't take it serious. The things I say about politics and "lives matter" topics have mostly satire in them. If you really knew me and looked at my posts you'd know I'm bull shitting and making fun of ignorant people in them. The last 2 topics I've posted in were this and a political one that also had a post with satire actually mixed in. Why do I do it? Because it's funny to see different reactions. Some people find it funny. Some become angry or hate me. And some don't care. Except there's one thing in every topic I've said.

Everyone has a right to an opinion and every opinion deserves the same respect. 

Until you learn that, I couldn't care less what way you vote because I won't work to change it. Your vote is your opinion and I respect that.

Do you really though? To me I couldn't care less about forums so I don't take it serious. The things I say about politics and "lives matter" topics have mostly satire in them. If you really knew me and looked at my posts you'd know I'm bull shitting and making fun of ignorant people in them. The last 2 topics I've posted in were this and a political one that also had a post with satire actually mixed in. Why do I do it? Because it's funny to see different reactions. Some people find it funny. Some become angry or hate me. And some don't care. Except there's one thing in every topic I've said.

Everyone has a right to an opinion and every opinion deserves the same respect. 

Until you learn that, I couldn't care less what way you vote because I won't work to change it. Your vote is your opinion and I respect that.

So his statement saying your strategy as fascinating is correct. Why play the devil's advocate and make shit up? Not that anybody is 100% serious in Serious Discussion but if you're the only one in on your joke and "satire" then everybody is just going to think you're a retard.

9 hours ago, Beerman said:

So his statement saying your strategy as fascinating is correct. Why play the devil's advocate and make shit up? Not that anybody is 100% serious in Serious Discussion but if you're the only one in on your joke and "satire" then everybody is just going to think you're a retard.

Except for the people who actually care to learn who I am. What I believe. Or already know me. I mix in satire because it's not serious. If people take it serious that's not my fault. Though it is only words and not spoken anyone who says what I've typed needs to actually look up facts and not be biased/ignorant. I do not believe there is a "War on cops" but I do believe there are problems both with relationships between police and the black community but there is also a major problem with black on black crime. I don't believe BLM helps these matters. That's my actual stance.

Though I'd doubt I'll get in anyway since JB controls who gets in or so I've been told.