Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ZachPL

sG Fantasy Football 2016

Still kinda wishing we went our usual 10 people, that included me,Avery,Zach,Elmo,Tubbles and whoever else. More balanced out then and people actually showed up for the draft. *cough @Nekö Shadow and some others*

Tbh the reason anyone will win this league will be them getting by tons of injuries or opponents getting tons of injuries in a league starved of players.Look at the remaining available players, mostly 3rd string and below.

Gonna hope next year we decide on a smaller amount of people because 20 is nuts.

4 hours ago, Jeff The Flying Shark said:

Still kinda wishing we went our usual 10 people, that included me,Avery,Zach,Elmo,Tubbles and whoever else. More balanced out then and people actually showed up for the draft. *cough @Nekö Shadow and some others*

Tbh the reason anyone will win this league will be them getting by tons of injuries or opponents getting tons of injuries in a league starved of players.Look at the remaining available players, mostly 3rd string and below.

Gonna hope next year we decide on a smaller amount of people because 20 is nuts.

Same here bro.. 14 is already rough I cannot imagine 20. Who the hell do you play??? 10-14 players is best since you'll have some good players but you'll also have some ok players as well. Fuck @Nekö Shadow and whoever else didn't show up for draft. Probably not even active right now PJSalt

12 hours ago, Ian Kinsler said:

Yeah you can tell when you're in a large fantasy football league when 71 is a winning score

@Ironic:lul:FeelsGoodMan

10 hours ago, Jeff The Flying Shark said:

We should have done two 10 league teams, or something. This league is going to trigger me all season. PJSalt

7 minutes ago, TotesMagoats said:

@Ironic:lul:FeelsGoodMan

We should have done two 10 league teams, or something. This league is going to trigger me all season. PJSalt

You seriously beat me by less than 1 point FeelsBadMan

On September 13, 2016 at 9:40 PM, TotesMagoats said:

but how is it fair you have a better waiver spot just cuz you suck and can't draft? I was just asking why it is this way instead of how it normally is. 

Because in the real NFL, the worse your record is the higher you get to pick in the draft. 

Same concept with the waiver wire in fantasy. How would it be fair if the winning teams get higher waiver priority so they can beat out losing teams for free agents who should go to teams that really need to make roster moves. 

It makes sense for football fantasy in my opinion, with games only being once a week I feel like this is the most fair way of keeping those who are losing interested in the league (although for 20 man leagues it doesn't mean much)

Honestly didn't expect 20 people, in the past I've had to beg people to get up to 8-10. Also whoever offered me Arian Foster for Le'veon Bell should be permabanned for trolling.

Honestly didn't expect 20 people, in the past I've had to beg people to get up to 8-10. Also whoever offered me Arian Foster for Le'veon Bell should be permabanned for trolling.

You fucked it all up

Weird trade, I agree with triv. Should start having a way to vote to vote on trades. I can deny them but it wouldn't be fair unless the league agrees.

34 minutes ago, Avery said:

Weird trade, I agree with triv. Should start having a way to vote to vote on trades. I can deny them but it wouldn't be fair unless the league agrees.

Actually, I double checked the destinations of each player in the trade. Trade seems fine

1 minute ago, Beerman said:

So I guess I show learn to stop getting my hopes up based on projections...

I usually do the opposite of what projections say

Benched Corey Coleman for Terelle Pryor last minute. Corey got 22.40 points... Praying that Eagles vs Bears will be highscoring and my 2 guys can get at least 18 points together.

8 hours ago, Beerman said:

So I guess I show learn to stop getting my hopes up based on projections...

NFL projections are shit.. I use yahoo for projections 

11 hours ago, Chaulklet.Shake(Elmo) said:

NFL projections are shit.. I use yahoo for projections 

I project how my team will do based on how many wrinkles Skip Bayless has on his face that week

21 hours ago, ZachPL said:

Csq8WLFXYAAz51B.jpg

My life...in every fantasy league. kill me nowFeelsBadMan Also, who wants to give me a QB for the week....maybe two. Just until Brady is back and his fucking backup isn't hurt. #triggered

1 hour ago, TotesMagoats said:

My life...in every fantasy league. kill me nowFeelsBadMan Also, who wants to give me a QB for the week....maybe two. Just until Brady is back and his fucking backup isn't hurt. #triggered

I have brock osweiler. I would trade him for a running back until brady is back. Whats your name in the league?

6 minutes ago, Triv said:

I have brock osweiler. I would trade him for a running back until brady is back. Whats your name in the league?

Bubblicious and uhm....I don't have any running backs besides my ones starting. So uh....There's that too. XD I have Trevor Siemian too...lol

I actually kind of like the 20 player league. The reason I like it is that you need to do your research in order to get a decent team. If you can make a team with 6+ superstars, it is way too easy. 

This way people who know about NFL and do their research get rewarded. Maybe for next year lower it to about 18 people so that the waiver list has some decent players in it.

4 hours ago, Ivanns said:

I actually kind of like the 20 player league. The reason I like it is that you need to do your research in order to get a decent team. If you can make a team with 6+ superstars, it is way too easy. 

This way people who know about NFL and do their research get rewarded. Maybe for next year lower it to about 18 people so that the waiver list has some decent players in it.

Exactly I don't know what everyones problem is. If you know what you are doing in the draft, even with 20 people, you should be able to draft a solid starting lineup and AFTER the draft, start making moves to upgrade.

A lot of leagues that are for decent money are like 15-20 team leagues. 

I PREFER playing in a league where you have to do some homework on your players if you really want to win, and you can't just draft a team full of top 10 players. 

4 hours ago, Chaulklet.Shake(Elmo) said:

I can't imagine what your team is looking like with 20 player league... must have only 1 star or something

I drafted 11th overall and I don't see what everyone is complaining about. Do your homework.

Screen%20Shot%202016-09-19%20at%2010.39.