Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ZachPL

sG Fantasy Football 2016

Glad my internet was out for the whole weekend, autodrafted pretty well I guess.

4 hours ago, Avery said:

Glad my internet was out for the whole weekend, autodrafted pretty well I guess.

The draft died half way through anyways, their servers got ddosed from sunday night traffic, so you only missed your top picks.

10 minutes ago, ZachPL said:

The draft died half way through anyways, their servers got ddosed from sunday night traffic, so you only missed your top picks.

So the one's that mattered lol, oh well, OBJ and Bell were people I would have taken anyway.

On 9/5/2016 at 3:03 AM, Nekö Shadow said:

I can't believe I missed the draft and got a crappy team....

You shouldn't have joined in the first place and taken a spot up.

Just so everyone knows if you are intentionally trying to help out another team in any way you may be banned from upcoming Fantasy leagues or other sG events. (probably should have mentioned that earlier although it's common sense)

Feel free to make trades and work the waiver wire, but any purposeful trolling is not allowed.

On 8/7/2016 at 10:32 PM, waffles said:

Te'o my eggo

:^)

You are going down this week. I have you by the balls.

P.S.A 

Fuck the Cowboys and fuck the Romosexuals

Just so everyone knows if you are intentionally trying to help out another team in any way you may be banned from upcoming Fantasy leagues or other sG events. (probably should have mentioned that earlier although it's common sense)

Feel free to make trades and work the waiver wire, but any purposeful trolling is not allowed.

Ill cancel my trade shadow...

1 hour ago, Beerman said:

I'm watching the rams 49ers game and realized we don't get points for yards on punt and kick off returns. Is that typical?

In a standard league, yes no points for kickoff and punt return yardage 

14 hours ago, Beerman said:

I'm watching the rams 49ers game and realized we don't get points for yards on punt and kick off returns. Is that typical?

12 hours ago, Chaulklet.Shake(Elmo) said:

In a standard league, yes no points for kickoff and punt return yardage 

Yeah it is default rules.

Wait, why do the waiver priorities change every week? the fuck is this shit. I get 19th pick and now have a shitty waiver spot. FeelsBadManBibleThump

Decided by standings. You win games you get low priority

18 minutes ago, Beerman said:

Decided by standings. You win games you get low priority

I know. But how is that fair to people who got low picks in the draft. You had a higher pick than me and still got a shitty team. So you not winning won't be surprising, but how is it fair you have a better waiver spot just cuz you suck and can't draft? I was just asking why it is this way instead of how it normally is. 

3 minutes ago, TotesMagoats said:

I know. But how is that fair to people who got low picks in the draft. You had a higher pick than me and still got a shitty team. So you not winning won't be surprising, but how is it fair you have a better waiver spot just cuz you suck and can't draft? I was just asking why it is this way instead of how it normally is. 

The fire. Ouch. I think it makes it pretty fair. It's not like there is a lot to choose from anyways. Rip 20 person league. Fuck hightower and my shitty Tight end.

2 hours ago, Swed said:

I'm not in the sG league but I run my dad's team. Here's the result of my first week:

af5152759d.png

Looks like a PPR type of league 

Thats good and all Swed but we had 20 people in the draft. All the decent players were gone by around Round 3-4 and after that we had to get creative. No way we can get as many points with our rosters.

Also if someone wants to trade with me, message me on forums instead of the site. I don't really update my players there which are up for trade and which aren't.

Thats good and all Swed but we had 20 people in the draft. All the decent players were gone by around Round 3-4 and after that we had to get creative. No way we can get as many points with our rosters.

Also if someone wants to trade with me, message me on forums instead of the site. I don't really update my players there which are up for trade and which aren't.

What are you looking for

6 hours ago, A Horny Moose said:

Did you guys use espn? lol i hope not one of my leagues were espn. i hate the espn set up but my money league is yahoo! 

We used NFL, apparently ESPN's Fantasy died on sunday too.

As for my team I might have lost, but at least I have the most points among all loss teams.. that's good i guess..