Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ZachPL

sG Fantasy Football 2016

On 12/11/2016 at 6:01 PM, Ivanns said:

Okay guys looks like we have our top 8. Congratulations to I'ma real prankster by securing the 8th spot with a 0.14 (LOL) point victory. 

The final order is not certain but these are the following teams:

Division A (2)

Fat b1tches 300 pond minimum @fat bitch v.169

Horny For Tony Romo @Ian Kinsler

Division B (6) (LOL)

Bubblicious @TotesMagoats

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW (Don't know)

SmallsTims @Ivanns

Pack Pride @Avery

onset arthritis @ZachPL

I'ma real prankster (Don't know)

Even if Picks Out For Harambe somehow holds against Beerman's 3 players (don't think so), I'ma real prankster still has a head to head win over him. 

@Bulldog YOU MADE THE PLAYOFFS?? 

Hey guys why isn't @Beerman in that list of the top 8?  and Totes and Bulldog are there?

Cause I didn't win enough. I had the most points scored against me more than anybody else in the league. Too many tough games

For my first fantasy league I am proud with what I accomplished. All thanks to the zeke

1 hour ago, Beerman said:

Wait why I am in 10th instead of 9th? We are tied but I've scored more points against harder teams. What's the tie breaker?

head to head

1 hour ago, Beerman said:

Wait why I am in 10th instead of 9th? We are tied but I've scored more points against harder teams. What's the tie breaker?

Maybe there was a match where you lost to the person who's in 9th? Also if it wasn't for zeke who knows where you could have been!

I wished I could have drafted my own team.. would have been different results I think

3 minutes ago, Chaulklet.Shake(Elmo) said:

Maybe there was a match where you lost to the person who's in 9th? Also if it wasn't for zeke who knows where you could have been!

I wished I could have drafted my own team.. would have been different results I think

Yeah I just checked he lost week 8 against him

Yeah he beat me when we played. I'm salty. I wanted that 9th. Also I consider taking Zeke my anti-handicap for knowing nothing about the NFL roster

2 hours ago, Jeff The Flying Shark said:

What a joke of a league this one has been.

I feel you... Always next year. We should just make a private one

4 hours ago, Jeff The Flying Shark said:

Either invite only or members only is what I would do.

Probably invite only to make sure Tubbles gets included this time.

Yeah agreed. Also 20 would be way too much.. maybe 12-14 that way it's still fair with decent waiver wire players to pick up in case of injuries. No split division, straight standard league H2H. Although it would be fun if number 1 can pick their opponent. I know some league has that. Also have it on yahoo.. don't like nfl.com since predictions are horribly wrong.

6 hours ago, Chaulklet.Shake(Elmo) said:

Yeah agreed. Also 20 would be way too much.. maybe 12-14 that way it's still fair with decent waiver wire players to pick up in case of injuries. No split division, straight standard league H2H. Although it would be fun if number 1 can pick their opponent. I know some league has that. Also have it on yahoo.. don't like nfl.com since predictions are horribly wrong.

Keeping it Private 100% next year, I'll also make sure there's a prize. I'll have to consider who gets in and who doesn't based off activity this year and people I'm confident in that will stay active throughout the season.

Keeping it Private 100% next year, I'll also make sure there's a prize. I'll have to consider who gets in and who doesn't based off activity this year and people I'm confident in that will stay active throughout the season.

I'll be super salty if I don't get included. Pretty easy to figure out who shouldn't be invited back.

21 hours ago, Junzou said:

Hey guys why isn't @Beerman in that list of the top 8?  and Totes and Bulldog are there?

Ya know, fuck you. Lol. Me and bulldog are obviously fantasy gods. :P

Also, I better be invited next year FeelsBadMan