Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thelnternet

TTT Player Time

So as of the introduction of the two vanilla servers I can't seem to find my GMod hours. I had like 1.2k before the reset are these stored somewhere that we can find them?

Babe before the server split just recently you could just look up your name in the gametracker and find the time but that doesn't work anymore.

Babe

The hours were lost af as of the (i believe) 2012 rollback. DB, game.me.... its all gone

Others may know how to retrieve your hours, I don't think it's possible, but to believe is to achieve 

Yeah, babe.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

7 hours ago, Thelnternet said:

Babe before the server split just recently you could just look up your name in the gametracker and find the time but that doesn't work anymore.

Yeah, im trying to get klark to transfer the old custom times to central, I think we can still but @fontaine is being lazy, he wants to claim all the servers

Yeah, it kind of sucked because all of the hours even got lost from the gametracker website. I just had to have Zach vouch for all my hours on GMod on my L2 app.

Yeah I noticed that because I felt like I was on gmod almost everyday and it was like oh you only been on this server for 9 mins. 

2 hours ago, ZachPL said:

Looks like our gametrackers are starting over, we don't have access to the old ips, so no one can transfer the data.

RIP

sad crying the office tears pam