Sign in to follow this  
trav

sG | Rust Giveaway

I've actually been wanting rust for a while now because all my sG buddies are playing it for example Tyrone and Karma.

I feel like i'm missing out on tons of fun for not having rust because when i'm in TS3 with them in the rust channel,it sounds as if they're having lots of fun and i always wanted to join in on the excitement.

I want to be inside of each and every one of your bases. This is my reason for wanting this game and existing. I am in your base.

Edit: Forgot to mention I am poor

Edited by Freekiller #3

I would appreciate being gifted rust because I will sleep soundly, knowing that all of your base is belong to us

also I really just want to learn how to play and not starve

Edited by Scrub

The reason I want this game is that I always wanted to buy it, but I never got a chance to play with someone. But after I met sG community I wanted Rust really bad but I wasted my money. So yeah:D

Not gonna lie, I only have two major reasons as to why i want Rust:

1.) I don't have it currently.

2.)I'd like to help Karma since it seems that her group is plagued by the Trump group who have gone out of their way to attack their base (including using dray to sit in teamspeak and wait for karma to get off before launching an attack on their base.).

There's also a social aspect to it as well, but who socializes these days?

Other than that, not a whole lot to it other than sG being the main reason why i want it.

I want rust because it's $20 and I want to kill other players for meat. I happen to not have $20, or any games in which you can kill people to get meat. Cannibalism in a game sounds pretty great. I'd love to bring my noobiness to rust xd.