Sign in to follow this  
trav

sG | Rust Giveaway

Rust Giveaway

For those who don’t already own the game, tell us why we should gift you Rust prior to the event!

The person with the best answer (judged by Staff) will win a copy of Rust so they can play in our event. 

• You must have 25 forum posts and/or 50 hours on any of our servers to enter into this draw.
  • Players that already own Rust will not be eligible for this draw.

We will draw the winner on Thursday, August 11th, 2016.

Submit your responses in this thread!

You will be infracted if you already own Rust. This thread is for entries only.

You should gift me the game rust because I kind of need something else to play besides jb lol, and we'll I've seen a lot of game play on it seems like a lot of fun and exploration. And I'm 1st to post on it soooooooooooo ya. Will be waiting for the gamexD

17 minutes ago, Tyrone said:

Bonne Warrior

6 minutes ago, NerdInTheHerd said:

I believe I should get rust because I already have it. Kappa 

You will be infracted if you already own Rust. This thread is for entries only.

Edited by Travesty

I dont believe sG should give me rust, but in the off chance I win I wouldn't deny the gift.  I would like to play rust but I am cash strapped for the next little while.

you should give me this, Because my pc won't run it.

FUCK!

┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`▭´)ノ︵  ┻━┻

#ollie4SO2016

(im changing computers really soon so who knows)

Been wanting to play rust for a long time now, would be someone that actually plays it instead of putting it down after a few tries. Im very into these types of games and sadly have yet to been able to pick it up myself.

been wanting to play rust, actually wanted to win it in the rocket league tourney but i was okay with trav picking it up FeelsBadMan

got a new computer recently too so i can actually run it but i owe my brother like $300 so i cant buy it SMOrc

I want Rust, so I can be a naked cannibal in the mountains who plaster memes all over the mountain side.

Edit: I gotten the latest humble bundle, ignore me for the giveaway.

Edited by Timeassassin103
I now have the game.

Broke college student who wants to start playing more on sG servers again but wants something besides cs go and gmod. Want a chance to get naked and stalk my prey before killing them. Then return home to play some rust before bed.

Nevermind got it on the bundle

Edited by Ordinarygamer96

Rust seems like a cool game and i would love to try it

I think you should gift me the game because im a cool and fun guy to play with, and i wont grief or disrespect admins on our server

I'm not saying you *should* give Rust away to me, but if I did receive it I'd probably play it a lot since I have nothing but time and like playing games with the sG members who do play it

I'm bad at this kind of stuff so I'm just gonna list why you should get the game rust. But I still want rust :D

1. Rust is a strategy survival game that you have to use your head to figure out strategies to stay alive.

2. The fact that you get to customize your own house and create your own guns is already awesome.

3. Voice chat makes the game even more interactive and fun

4. The suspense is killing. Hearing footsteps go by and hearing them come close and closer to you.

5. The game teaches you patience. 

I would like the opportunity to win rust. Reasonings are 2 years of service as SO on the TTT server, a year of staff hosting poker tourneys and a few ttt events, and love of strategic games. I hope to have internet really soon after I get set up in Oregon to play the game everyone seems to be raging about. The game seems very fun filled and actually a game worth putting a millennium of hours into. Plus if eddy is ever on he will always be a target. Forever....

jeffs afraid to make his own life choices.

I'd like rust cause I bought dayZ instead and now long have regretted my decision.

^ also a reason not to give me rust.

fucking dayz