Sign in to follow this  
Ordinarygamer96

Evolve Tournament poll

Should we have an evolve tournament?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be interested in being in an Evolve Tournament now that it is free to play?

• Yes
    • No

So now that it is Free to Play I was thinking a clan tournament for Evolve was possible. 6 Man teams mean that while a team's designated monster player went up against the other team's hunters the hunters of the first team could play the monster of the second. Making the tournament move fast and possibly be a case of if a team wins both matches they advance while if its tied there would be a tie breaker match. We'd probably need around 20 people to set up some sort of one to two day tournament with a losers bracket etc

Edited by Ordinarygamer96

3 minutes ago, Gerald said:

Great thinking. I'm sure we're going to get the 48 people required to make a standard three-round tournament.

Dosen't need to be structured same way as the cs go tournaments. This would be a simpler tournament with only 4 teams really needed and it could have multiple matchups between each team. This would be more of a for fun tournament and everyone has access to the game pretty much now that its free to play.

24 minutes ago, Triv said:

I have never returned a game as fast as I returned Evolve. 

F2P fits more with the content amount they have. I'd never pay for base game. Overall I'd think it'll be very fun for a casual clan tourney

24 minutes ago, Rootbeer said:

This game is fun as shit, we should at least have some mini-events like an Evolve night to get more players interested enough for a tourney. I love the idea of a designated monster player.

Lets try some mini events because I think some people really would want a tourney once they see how fun it could be. Figured the designated monster thing allowed for more action to go on and matches to move faster. If we could get 2 more yes votes to make it ten we can form 2 teams for a mini event.

Edited by Ordinarygamer96