Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Peachy

Player models

So I came back from playing other crap and I wasn't able 2 play cs:go jb for 4 months, as soon as I came back all my models weren't working 4 me. I tried to restart all my files but nothing worked :|. I don't even know what 2 do anymore. If any staff can help me that would be really great :) Thanks and bye bye

Eh no, its just normal ct officer skins, like I just see normal models, same thing with black prisoners and duke nukem ones

2 minutes ago, Peachy said:

Eh no, its just normal ct officer skins, like I just see normal models, same thing with black prisoners and duke nukem ones

screen shot it for me. So its just coming up with the default cop skin? or is it the the regular skins like in a comp match. Is this showing up on all players, or are you just having trouble equipping them.

So anyone with a custom skin is coming up as the default cop skin. I dont think I've ever had that issue. I'm thinking if theres a console command that would force it like in counter-strike:source, but I cant think of any. @Moose any ideas?

Are you sure that your not just playing with people who arent using store skins? lol

Skins aren't working right now, I'm online right now on jb and im trying to equipment skins and they aren't working, and other cts try it to and don't work. We all just can use default skins.