Sign in to follow this  
UltimateOreo

2 Staff Changes.

Yeah, I figured this would happen. I'm getting homeschooled next year because of that idiotic mistake, but I think I might actually learn something so I'm happy, plus I'll be making more money.

If it's not too much to ask, remove my clan status, and delete my account along with any traces of me. I think I'm done with gaming. So that definitely includes clans.

Toodles.

You will never be deleted from the depths of my heart Kelso <3

We'll miss ya brah.

Yeah, I figured this would happen. I'm getting homeschooled next year because of that idiotic mistake, but I think I might actually learn something so I'm happy, plus I'll be making more money.

If it's not too much to ask, remove my clan status, and delete my account along with any traces of me. I think I'm done with gaming. So that definitely includes clans.

Toodles.

Bro...at least come on Xfire :(

Toodles.

\ :o

.....wtf!

arg!!! I fucking love kelso!!!!!!!!!!!!

*screams it to heavens in dramatic way whilst falling to his knee's in a puddle*

but wtf I really hope he comes back or mails me his pc >_>