Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yunki

Baghdad Attack

We sit from our computers and marvel at all these terrible things that happen in the world around us, sheltered from it, but fuck, there is no terror quite like this, can't imagine what life is like for those who go through this, or succumb to it. 

28 minutes ago, Dray the time traveler said:

Hopefully the Government could bring an end to terrorism someday 

would be as successful as the war on drugs

1 hour ago, Dray the time traveler said:

Hopefully the Government could bring an end to terrorism someday 

My thoughts are with their losses 

which government... there are quite a few...

1 hour ago, Dray the time traveler said:

United States 

Everyone feels like the United States needs to solve all of the worlds problems I don't understand. 

But sometimes, we are the only country with enough balls to fucking do something.

"ISIS is targeting Americans, Islam wants to kill everyone" - Literally everyone who has never stepped foot in a mosque or befriended a Muslim.

My favorite part is when people either don't know - or worse yet, don't care - that ISIS has killed far and away more Muslims than any Americans/other faiths.

One way or another, ISIS/Daish are scum of the earth, despicable people who deserve the worst in life.  

10 hours ago, DMODW said:

We sit from our computers and marvel at all these terrible things that happen in the world around us, sheltered from it, but fuck, there is no terror quite like this, can't imagine what life is like for those who go through this, or succumb to it. 

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."