Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MOFLSTOMP

Thank you, sG!

Sorry I forgot the screenshot but thank you totes for gifting me Portal :D I dunno why I have the 2nd one and not the first but yee. Thanks :D

Giving to anyone who live in those  Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Panama, Bahamas, Ecuador, Colombia, Venezuela, Peru, Chile, Uruguay, Paraguay, Argentina, Bolivia, Guyana, Suriname, Brazil, Mexic.  Message me and you will get it! 

I will let people know if it already taken

2 hours ago, Iherdcows said:

GET EM OUTTA HERE

Did you google "Cardboard box full of dildos" like I did?

Get fucking meme'd on

37 minutes ago, Triv said:

It took you that much thinking to figure it out? Pasted the image links from the sites right into the forums

Did you google "Cardboard box full of dildos" like I did?

Get fucking meme'd on

I think you're taking this way too seriously

4Head 4Head  4Head  4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head 

10 minutes ago, Iherdcows said:

I think you're taking this way too seriously

I used you first.

You're the big red one

The whole point of this post was to make fun of the people posting "Thankyou" threads for their gifted games 

Now im getting neg repped lmao.  Get a sense of humor you dumb mothafuckas lmfao its obviously fake.KappaRoss

I thought you guys were intelligent enough to not be gullible to whether or not someone sent me a box of dildos :/

Maybe one dildo, but dozens of dildos? Thats expensive

Um, excuse me

Need I remind us that we need to follow the guidelines posted here?

9 hours ago, Triv said:

The whole point of this post was to make fun of the people posting "Thankyou" threads for their gifted games 

Now im getting neg repped lmao.  Get a sense of humor you dumb mothafuckas lmfao its obviously fake.KappaRoss

I thought you guys were intelligent enough to not be gullible to whether or not someone sent me a box of dildos :/

Maybe one dildo, but dozens of dildos? Thats expensive

until i read this there was no doubt in my mind that staff pooled together all the donation (pizza) money and sent you that box XD

oh well