Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvin

Zed's First Sexual Experience | sG fanfic

Zed’s First Sexual Experience | sG fanfic

Written by Marvin, Co-Authored by Wave

The date is December 15th 2016, Trump has been elected to office and over 50% of the United States has moved to Canada. At the luxurious Fairmont Banff Springs the two Cheeto fingered lovers would finally meet.

The time, 16:09, where? Tim Hortons. As Zed is enjoying a (Triple, Kawaii, Half Sweet, Pretty gay) Caramel Macchiato in his favorite Naruto~ Shirt, Junzou slams the front doors wide open, ready to burst. Wearing a Sasuke~ shirt, Junzou, panting from the extreme jolt of adrenaline (which has only felt during times of physical exertion and moments of Fast Action Patterns [FAP]),slips on a SimpsonsTM HotwheelsTM CarTMTM. Unable to control his urinary functions, Junzou unleashes his rage all over his Daisy Dukes. Through his open fly, urine is sent flying in the direction of Zed, spraying him in the face. Shocked, Curious, Aroused; these were the emotions Zed felt in that moment., Zed makes his way over to Junzou to help him up, but slips on the hot, wet urine and falls on top of Junzou. Zed, now on top of the sweet ball of whale fat that is the perpetrator of the Golden Shower, notices that their shirts...ARE KISSING. Envious, Zed see’s the Fedora wearing (slightly tipped) man, lying beneath him and goes in for a kiss. Junzou, now regaining his Mtn Dew strength, flops into the fray, bumping Zed’s sweet (chapped) lips with his forehead, knocking him unconscious. Seeing Zed now on the piss covered ground, Junzou begins to have PTSD of when he was JCS and needs to harass someone on the forums before his primal urges of being above someone take over. The time, 16:10, where? A lone Zed in a piss covered Tim Hortons.

Zed, tired after a long day of urine dreams, retreats to the resorts public pool, spots Junzou hiding in a corner desperately trying to charge his phone so he can access the forums. Zed, socially awkward, runs with his arms behind his back into the sauna to hide from his new cheeto-eating, wereaboo-kin crush. Junzou, glancing up at the ninja-like speed of Zed recognizes him from earlier as the dakimakura engrossed man child that he his. Junzou slumbers towards the sauna, ready to apologize for earlier, spots a pasty, shirtless Zed, listening to his favorite J-POP artist [IReallyDontGiveAShitAboutAmericaBecauseItDosntAppealToMeInAnANIMEWAY]. His finger still in his nose, Zed spins around (almost as if trained from a young age for this very moment), nearly slips on the damp floor to face Junzou. Junzou can no longer hide his phone away and starts uploading pictures of Zed’s body onto the forums. <See Inset>

Zed blush’s. Seeing the man-child who gave him such a warm feeling was finally alone with him, there was nowhere for him to escape. Reaching over to the water pail, Zed pours some warm water on the hot rocks, causing the sauna to fill with a thick, moist, musky, vape cloud. The time, 16:20. Before Zed could make his move, Junzou belches and lunges at Zed, determined to mount him and be on top in life for once. Zed, squirming like a maid in heat, whispers in Junzous ear, “Pee on me again, Baka (Idiot for you american speakers)”. Junzou, filled with flaming hot cheetos, and a lust for power that knows no end, reaches down at his orange dust-covered stump of a dingle and begins to spray Zed with his Golden delight. Zed, determined to not let any go to waste, grasps Junzous tiny asian dongle and directs the stream into his mouth, gulping down as much Mtn Dew flavored urine as he can. Zed, not quenched of his thirst squeaks loudly at Junzou:

“IS THAT ALL YOU GOT?”

He was wrong.

article-1292949-0A5BFA05000005DC-449_306

4 minutes ago, TurtleFrenzy said:

where's my naufrage x junzou fanfic?

WHERE IS IT @Wave

Naufrage got denied, and Junzou would definitely be the bottom bitch.

Won't work until he gets in.

2 hours ago, RistoPOWER said:

Yo Marvin, when are we getting a part two?

I'm waiting for more reviews to come in, but if I get enough likes or enough ninja dislikes from Junzou (Zed can't do shit), I'll write a Part 2 on Monday or Tuesday.

Shocked, Curious, Arousal; these were the emotions Zed felt in that moment.

I corrected Arousal to Aroused. They should be in the same tense.

These fanfics never fail. I'm hoping that's a real picture of Zed.

51 minutes ago, Face said:

Thank you Good Sir.

11 hours ago, Face said:

Unfortunately its not a real pic of zed