Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zerosz

Anyone here play Destiny?

So recently, a new expansion for Destiny was announced(HYPE) and i was wondering if anyone here on the forums actually plays Destiny.7r4iDiV.png And yes, Destiny is only in console(for those who don't know).

Game turned to shit after they released the Taken King dlc. I personally don't recommend buying another bungie product since it's clear to me they don't have the original Halo team no longer and the amount of lies they have said over the course of Destiny's existence.

This dlc will be just like any other Destiny dlc, one slightly new so called social area, with limited things to do. The new missions will most likely just you running through previous levels in backwards fashion.

@Sandy I think the last time I played Destiny was in December, haven't touched it since and told people to stop playing this shitty game.

2 hours ago, Jeff The Flying Shark said:

Game turned to shit after they released the Taken King dlc. I personally don't recommend buying another bungie product since it's clear to me they don't have the original Halo team no longer and the amount of lies they have said over the course of Destiny's existence.

This dlc will be just like any other Destiny dlc, one slightly new so called social area, with limited things to do. The new missions will most likely just you running through previous levels in backwards fashion.

@Sandy I think the last time I played Destiny was in December, haven't touched it since and told people to stop playing this shitty game.

I have played Destiny since it came out and I will still continue playing it and imo the Take King expansion was a great dlc and I am really interested in the story, like there are many things to question and hope a couple of those questions are answered in this expansion.

3 hours ago, Mnkeydude said:

I used to play destiny but got bored of it. May hop back on for this update (if it is cheap)

It will most likely be the same price as the Take king but don't trust me

I kind of am interested in in. I haven't played since the last DLC but it could be fun for awhile. I remember seeing it will be $30 which is a bit steep.

I played Destiny a whole bunch. 

Put 820 god damn hours into that game, three maxed characters before taken king. After taken king, I almost had all three maxed out again. I stopped, didn't see any point anymore. 

I deleted it to make space for Doom, which is far superior. 

ye you can add me if you want psn - Ugmaw im level 40 with like 298-305 light cant remember stopped playing after I beat the taken king raid

I used to play destiny on my old psn account

i completed the story mode last year after that i had no intrest in playing destiny anymore

will consider buying the taken king and rise of iron including destiny's expansion packs