Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Howard Dean

BROFEST THIS SATURDAY

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/party?iso=20160611T17&p0=127&msg=BROFEST+2016&font=slab

BROFEST

WHEN: June 11th 2016|5PM Pacific|6PM Mountain|7PM Central|8PM Eastern

WHERE: SG TEAMSPEAK|TINYCHAT

WHO: EVERYONE BUT TACKY (JUST KIDDING)

WHAT: General shenanigans/overwatch tournament

It has been awhile since we have had a brofest. I will be off this weekend and I believe it will be a good start to the summer. I am asking for a few things from staff. One, should there be any retards who drive under the influence (WATER/LATIAS) I ask that they are permanently removed from the community. Two, I ask that there be made a temporary brofest channel in teamspeak.

As far as the overwatch tournament is concerned. I will be the one organizing it (God help us all). If you wish to participate POST ON HERE and add me on battle.net so it will make everything as smooth as possible. My Battle.net ID is : Howwie#1393 

As far as the team scrambling for overwatch, I will make it random and have the best people be team captains and if a team is too overpowered I will try to switch it up to make it a bit more even. ONLY THOSE ON THE FORUMS WITH AT LEAST 25+ POSTS CAN PARTICIPATE IN THE OVERWATCH TOURNAMENT.

THAT IS ALL

3 hours ago, Howard Dean said:

One, should there be any retards who drive under the influence (WATER/LATIAS) 

OH GOD I'VE HEARD OF THESE STORIES LMFAOO

2 minutes ago, Gerald said:

Remember, if you get on cam, you MUST take off your shirt if asked.

b-but I'll be at work

36 minutes ago, Howard Dean said:

BROFEST

Cool i should be home partially drunk by the time it starts, quick question though, what do i do if i can't use teamspeak, because apparently i am not allowed to speak or type in it anymore.

2 minutes ago, SpartanSakaro said:

Cool i should be home partially drunk by the time it starts, quick question though, what do i do if i can't use teamspeak, because apparently i am not allowed to speak or type in it anymore.

Just now, Howard Dean said:

Not by choice, i seem to have been restricted by someone so i cannot use mic or chat, no clue who did it but i can't get it fixed.

1 hour ago, Howard Dean said:

WHO: EVERYONE BUT TACKY (JUST KIDDING)

Sweet

coming and playing and will have my cam after 3 years of not showing face on tinychat.

7 minutes ago, ThatOllieWhoDies said:

You must show your dick if asked. Sorry, Tacky. You don't meet the age requirement.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, ThatOllieWhoDies said:

You don't meet the gender requirement

WOW OK YOU CIS GENDERED SCUM

KAJCag.gif

4 minutes ago, ThatOllieWhoDies said:

Well I mean if she had a penis then she would be more than welcomed to show some shaft

I've been to brofests, and no peen was required. If this one requires a peen,  I guess you'd have to sit out too :/ Let's revolt.