Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ATG_AGENT

Trading Dell $258 Card

Hey, while working up in Canada, i got a Canadian Dell $258 card. Now this can be used online, but can only be delivered to a canadian address. Since i am in the states i am looking to make a deal with someone who; As an example, would buy something from newegg.com deliver to me (American address) and i would use the card and deliver to you (From Dell store.) If you are interested message me or post here and lets see if we can work something out.

are you willing to sign a legally binding contract which would also cover differences in currency valuations?

For making the deal i was going to give you (Who ever wants to deal,) the upper end (Example, something i order is around 100 American, and say you get something 250) Or what ever works we agree upon.

Wasnt sure if that was a joke - but.. yes? I know there is differences in value so i was planning on not only asking for less, but given extra room because of the deal itself.

i was just trolling you a little, you know canadians dont trust their superior southern brethren

xD I'll do this eventually if you want, I need to buy a GPU eventually.  Depending on hoe much you want I'll be able I'll be able to do it.. but not for abit :P

The dell card expires so i cant wait that long. What im looking to get from newegg.com is $144 American. Which translates to $183 Canadian. Which leaves a bonus for ever does the trade at $75.

7 minutes ago, ATG_AGENT said:

The dell card expires so i cant wait that long. What im looking to get from newegg.com is $144 American. Which translates to $183 Canadian. Which leaves a bonus for ever does the trade at $75.

Oh you have the card and want me to buy something, And send it to you..  I'm down to do that if you pay for shipping, and newegg wont ship to my PO box, so if someone else will do the deal that would be better.

4 minutes ago, Libreals420MistaChang said:

Oh you have the card and want me to buy something, And send it to you..  I'm down to do that if you pay for shipping, and newegg wont ship to my PO box, so if someone else will do the deal that would be better.

No, not exactly. What im offering here is for someone to buy the $144 item on newegg have it shipped to me, and i would buy them what ever they want($258) on the Dell store and have it shipped to them.

2 minutes ago, Beerman said:

You can go to some stores and redeem gift cards for cash.

There is no hard copy of the "Card" its a code they sent me in the email that then gives me access to add 258 bucks to the dell store.

There is no hard copy of the "Card" its a code they sent me in the email that then gives me access to add 258 bucks to the dell store.

What's with the arbitrary number?