Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fuzzyyywuzzyyy

Who is your favorite Twitch streamer.

16 minutes ago, MisterTurkes said:

ImAQtPie

Never seen him i will check him out 

13 minutes ago, Dakka said:

Tyler1

hehe xd

Never seen this guy to lmao  

3 minutes ago, Darren said:

I don't really visit Twitch anymore, but I used to watch Man vs Game and LethalFrag every day.

I like watching man vs game to.But sometimes it gets boring...

3 minutes ago, tazmanianxdude said:

You should warch MiniLadd or terroriser 

They always have funny twitch streams 

I never liked MiniLadd idk why but his voice makes me triggered  but i will check Terroriser.

I realize this is just for shitposts but I'll reply with an actual response

Haven't really watched any streamers on twitch because donations and chat can just be annoying after a while. Every 10 seconds there's a thank you to a donator or a new subscription. I find it takes away from what I'm watching.

One that I watched over the weekend, that reminded me of why I like watching my cousin beat Final Fantasy 7 and go through the whole story, was CohhCarnage. He played the new Blood and Wine  expansion for Witcher 3 and it was fucking awesome. He didn't really cater to the subscriptions or comments. Instead played the game and focused on the story. There was such a good part with the horse where the Witcher took mushrooms and could hear the horse talk. By the end of the quest Cohh was crying on screen haha. Seems silly but it was some damn good gameplay and story. It was a really entertaining watch and he did such a good job of taking time once in a while to talk to his viewers rather than doing it every 30 seconds. I'd recommend him anytime he's playing a game in Solo Campaign. Really worth the watch.

8 minutes ago, Travesty said:

Haven't really watched any streamers on twitch because donations and chat can just be annoying after a while. Every 10 seconds there's a thank you to a donator or a new subscription. I find it takes away from what I'm watching.

One that I watched over the weekend, that reminded me of why I like watching my cousin beat Final Fantasy 7 and go through the whole story, was CohhCarnage. He played the new Blood and Wine  expansion for Witcher 3 and it was fucking awesome. He didn't really cater to the subscriptions or comments. Instead played the game and focused on the story. There was such a good part with the horse where the Witcher took mushrooms and could hear the horse talk. By the end of the quest Cohh was crying on screen haha. Seems silly but it was some damn good gameplay and story. It was a really entertaining watch and he did such a good job of taking time once in a while to talk to his viewers rather than doing it every 30 seconds. I'd recommend him anytime he's playing a game in Solo Campaign. Really worth the watch.

That's true donations and subs are annoying, i tried watching summit1g  coz a lot of people sugg to me that he does  some good cs:go gameplay but i gave up. That guy gets alot of donations......

6 minutes ago, krony said:

I only watch chu8 to lose on hero of the storm because fuck him that why.

Also for Fuzz, rush 8 posts then apply... not really good idea but good luck I guess?

yeah sry im kinda to new to the forums 

Anything to do with sppedruns an smash bros is mainly what I watch. Mainly shofu, alpharad, twitchplayspokemon, and the (blank games done quick) GDQ guys.

1 hour ago, Travesty said:

So my Twitch channel then?