Sign in to follow this  
NotCancer

Random Warden Selection

Hello, I am NotCancer,

I would like to make a suggestion.  CSGO jailbreak has a serious and annoying issue with warden whores.  Every round 7 different people try to get warden and mic spam over each other. This is one of the most annoying things ever. That is the point of this post, I want you guys to implement a random warden selection process that is quick and easy.  You might be wondering what if the person doesn't want warden, I remember a big JB rule when i was really active over 2 years ago(2014, although i never joined the forums until now), it was , You Must Be Willing to be Warden on the Ct Side.  I am not sure if it is still in effect ,and if it is not i would probably also recommend adding that rule, as some CTs never become warden and FD occurs more.  All I really think is important is the warden Randomization, plugin for CSGO Jailbreak.

Thank you for reading,

Sorry for some grammar mistakes it is 12 and night here currently.

Once again Thank You,

-NotCancer-

CSGO jailbreak has a serious and annoying issue with warden whores.

The SOs on the server should be dealing with these people.

Every round 7 different people try to get warden and mic spam over each other.

The SOs on the server should be dealing with these people

I understand the frustration that comes with having to deal with annoying CTs and wardens, and if SOs aren't taking care of them initially, send them a polite message in admin chat to start dealing with them. The last thing we need is people getting off the server because the CTs are annoying them and spamming their mics.

This usually is not an issue, and when it is an issue, an admin should mute CT's and unmute the person they thought spoke first or was the clearest, then let them give the orders. Then unmute everyone.

2 hours ago, EL_PATRON said:

If people are warden whoring, just start screaming into your mic until they shut up, then take the job as warden for yourself

Yeah, and call anyone who says otherwise a faggot.

On 5/11/2016 at 5:25 PM, NotCancer said:

That is the point of this post, I want you guys to implement a random warden selection process that is quick and easy.

No.

I am not sure if it is still in effect

It is.

All I really think is important is the warden Randomization, plugin for CSGO Jailbreak

No.

As others have said this has been suggested many times. In the end, it's always turned down. We appreciate you trying to give thoughts on how to make our servers better, so don't be afraid to post your ideas. Also, in the future there is a JB sub-forum which may be a place where this is better suited. This is the ideas section, so it is OK here, you just might get more feedback from JB players there.

A couple of reasons why this has been turned down in the past:

1. Randomizers aren't perfect. Sometimes you would still end up with the someone who's not a good warden/doesn't want to be warden a lot, and someone who really wants to warden (and is good at it) not getting to be warden for a map or two.

2. Some players know the rules, and they can warden if they have to, but they really prefer not to. We don't want to force them. Even staff/so's will join the CT side to just be a CT, and not warden.

3. It's really unnecessary. The majority of time there are admins on. Especially if there are SO's/Staff, if it gets really bad, they should be stepping in and doing something about it. Usually they do.

There were some other things, but these were some of the things off of the top of my head.