Sign in to follow this  
DMODW

A proper step by step guide into playing TTT better.

So! You're not very good at trouble in terrorist town? You feel belittled when you miss your shot, dumbfounded when you are killed while typing? 
well no matter, cause with this handy dandy topic. we can all become better TTT players! 

Our first order is to bind those keys! 

Binding your keys is an important process, you may not have time to type/speak, you may not get the message across clearly, you may end up.. DEAD.
so why bind your keys? in short form.
it's useful, press that z button 2-3 times and suddenly people see that "R1S3T0P0W3R Is A Traitor!" 
I've taken the liberty in adding these commands below
"ttt_radio traitor" 

"ttt_radio suspect"
"ttt_radio see" 
"ttt_radio yes (or no)"
"ttt_radio see" and so on and so forth. don't know how to bind? No problem! you open console (`) (the button next to one commonly on a keyboard) 
enter into the console bind (desired key) "ttt_radio traitor" and wallah, your keys have now been binded! 

so, how does one be a good inno? 
well that's easy! avoid trouble!
you are inno, you don't need to hang out with the bad boys, you prove yourself if possible, and then you vanish! no harm in hiding, you may win the round for your team! :D

specific maps have "instawins" such as ttt_minecraft_b5 where you can gather 8 diamond blocks to win! take advantage!

Now for the fun part. how do you win as a traitor? well. I have an answer for you! 

what you need is them fancy tools them traitors get in the C menu. I personally LOVE C4 and radars, map awareness is key, and if you know your surroundings, you can be sneakier. now that being said, you may not always be the sneakiest. never fear! a one shot headshot is here! grab a rifle, hide away, snipe away, commonly the commotion of death drives surrounding innos to kill one another on sus! take advantage! 
using your new fancy binds, you can call false kos' (but don't do that if you're an inno that's a dick move!) call kos's on someone, anyone, and watch magic happen! you may cover your tracks by calling out someone else for the false kos, but this method is proven to get you killed! 
plant a c4 before you die! <3 

and last but certainly least, the Detective, The man of the hour, the big blue!

how to play big blue? map awareness, buy that radar, know your surroundings, when someone is killed, dna scan the body, that is important and i'm sure we all know why! (law and order svu has taught me the ways of the dna!) you can easily weed out a traitor (not always the traitor) by a simple dna scanner, don't buy anything that looks fancy or buffs the health of others, they can fend for yourself, and that ump? who needs it! 

you buy yourself a nice fancy vest, helps with that damage you know? and you are likely to live longer! so long as you are careful, a good detective is one that the traitors will always want to kill, for these are the rules of traitor combat! 

choice of weapons? sniper / deag for accurate one hit kils, if you are inacurate (like me! ) you get yourself a shotgun, it's strong, kills people, is proven to be overpowerred, take advantage! 
mac 10? who needs it? huge? who needs it!? pistol/glock who needs em! 

the most important rule of TTT is. PEOPLE want to kill you, dont you wanna live? try your hardest to live! 
stay away from the danger! be the danger! or detect the danger! 

feel free to post tips and tricks and events of which you used your cunning knowledge to outsmart your foes! 

cheers!

I used this outstanding guide to noscope people with a rifle and w1n as a T. Also the innocent noticed this and shot an innocent of their own! How helpful. See how your tips benefit all?

Feelin' a bit daring as a little green innocent? Wanna take that leap of faith? Well grab yourself a smoke grenade and start followin' people around the map. You see that jumpy little feller' over there? Chuck that grenade straight at him! The traitors will be jumpy and always looking for a reason to kill people so get your gun ready for a fire fight cause here he comes!

But what if you're feelin' a bit bold as those devious little traitors! Why just grab a rifle and a disguiser and get ready to go huntin' cause it's terrorist season!

Feelin' like ya need some admin specific binds to change things up? Try some of these!

Deer Man Of Dark Woods(DMODW)-"It's DEER SEASON!!!"

Orange*-"Get Juiced Son!"

R1S3T0P0W3R*-"More like F3llFR0MP0W3R"

Pizzaking-"That pizza was delicious"

Incendiary-"Well I sure put that fire out"

Poor Hobo-"What happened to him? I only donated a bullet!"

moose-"I hit moose with my car...."

28 minutes ago, gca said:

Feelin' a bit daring as a little green innocent? Wanna take that leap of faith? Well grab yourself a smoke grenade and start followin' people around the map. You see that jumpy little feller' over there? Chuck that grenade straight at him! The traitors will be jumpy and always looking for a reason to kill people so get your gun ready for a fire fight cause here he comes!

But what if you're feelin' a bit bold as those devious little traitors! Why just grab a rifle and a disguiser and get ready to go huntin' cause it's terrorist season!

Feelin' like ya need some admin specific binds to change things up? Try some of these!

Deer Man Of Dark Woods(DMODW)-"It's DEER SEASON!!!"

Orange*-"Get Juiced Son!"

R1S3T0P0W3R*-"More like F3llFR0MP0W3R"

Pizzaking-"That pizza was delicious"

Incendiary-"Well I sure put that fire out"

Poor Hobo-"What happened to him? I only donated a bullet!"

moose-"I hit moose with my car...."

Also, feel free to use some including SOs!

Darren: More like barren of life!

Will: I wonder if alaska's still cold when you get SMOKED

Ironic: Iconically/ironically REKT

R1S3: R1S3T0R3KT

Incendiary: Kos for throwing an incend....into DEATH

Avenger: More like you got ENDer

Never forget the staff, as well!

TIDUS: Does that stand for totally incredible damn usable skillz 

Crobat: Nobat

34 minutes ago, Triviali said:

Never forget the staff, as well!

TIDUS: Does that stand for totally incredible damn usable skillz 

Crobat: Nobat

You forgot Jeff the flying shark-"Shark fin soup for dinner tonight boys!"

Course you fucking mention me:vapenation

By the way, when you are talking about the binds, make sure to include the fact that Developer console needs to be enabled to do so.

I find making my crosshairs the smallest making it easier to aim with al the weapons easier for headshot