Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Don Juan

Got kicked in the face this weekend

So some jackass decided to kick me in the face at a party :/ fucked up my teeth and my nose.

EFucLnh.jpg

Right after my nose stopped bleeding

And here I am at the dentist, with some Kim Kardashian size lipps lol~

f6Zdu1t.jpg

Also, Since I live in a developed country I got my teeth fixed for free and got a free stay at the hospital #FreeHealthCare

7 minutes ago, Hei said:

That's why you stay home and play cs all day long

Exactly, never leave the safety of your home

I would like a back story. Why did he kick you? I mean you do have a very kickable face :P

So I am not the only one questioning to why you were kicked in the face in the first place. I mean, not many people are flexible enough to kick high to do serious damage. Which would mean you were low or on the ground itself when it happened.

Regardless, hope things are going fine with you.

I was at this party you see, and there were two friends of mine who started fighting. My drunken self didn't want my friends to get hurt so I put one of them to the ground to calm him down so they would stop fighting, then this other guy comes and kicks me in my face fucking up my teeth and nose. Then they started fighting again and I went to the hospital for a night and went to the dentist after.

Now I can't drink or eat without feeling the chills all the way down to my toes :v

It didn't hurt and atm only my nose is feeling weird.

I will most likely be suing him later today unless I come to an agreement with his parents considering the future expenses of my teeth. I will not settle for less than $6k and if his parents disagree to that they will be sued. :v

Glad to hear the full story, at the very least a learning experience right there. Whatever you do just communicate with them, avoid getting hostile as that will not make the situation better when discussing this him and/or their parents.

Yeah, I also would be more pissed off about my teeth getting fucked up as well. Thanks for the update once again.