Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Velo

My childhood D':

2 hours ago, Dr Pepper said:

file.jpg

FeelsBadMan

Must have really hurt when they re-released the PPG.

What a catastrophe.

1 hour ago, Dr Pepper said:

im glad they brought it back that was one of the most violent kid shows from my era lol

I'm talking about the reboot.

If you're talking about the reboot, I'm going to feel really concerned.

(For any of you wondering, the new PPG is full of overused memes like 'me gusta', twerking, bad voice acting, and lame villains)

1 minute ago, Dakka said:

I'm talking about the reboot.

If you're talking about the reboot, I'm going to feel really concerned.

(For any of you wondering, the new PPG is full of overused memes like 'me gusta', twerking, bad voice acting, and lame villains)

i have no idea what the new shows are like i stopped watch CN after the misadventures of flapjacks...somehow i just knew it was all downhill for CN after they launched that show

1 hour ago, Dr Pepper said:

i have no idea what the new shows are like i stopped watch CN after the misadventures of flapjacks...somehow i just knew it was all downhill for CN after they launched that show

Eh, Misadventures had some strong points. I think it went downhill after Gumball and Steven Universe.

Anyway, I'm getting back into CN after they come back with new Samurai Jack.

If they don't do Jack some justice, I'm going to go ballistic.

3 hours ago, Dakka said:

Eh, Misadventures had some strong points. I think it went downhill after Gumball and Steven Universe.

Anyway, I'm getting back into CN after they come back with new Samurai Jack.

If they don't do Jack some justice, I'm going to go ballistic.

I'll watch adventure time here and there. It's actually a pretty deep show with indirect referencing to nuclear war, mutants and a giant chunk missing from the earth where Russia would be. Then it throws in the comedy aspect because it's technically a family show after all. The rare hidden sex puns are gold too.