Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Groot

Ultimate frisby in csgo

name: Ultimate c4

how to set up: if no c4 on the map admin gives one, and warden can set markers for end zones (not needed if there is a soccer field on the map just use that)

rules: just like ultimate Frisbee there are two endzones. players start off on the line of the endzone they are defending. the c4 is placed in the center of the field. the warden gives some kind of signal to start the game. any t that has  the c4 has 2 seconds to move but after that they must freeze (if not frozen the other team gets the bomb{wardens discretion}) and  must than pass the bomb to his teammate.. the ts must manuver the bomb down the field to the oposite endzone to score.  

it honestly sounds like it would be a lot of effort and hard to stop from being killwhorable. it would be better as an lr type of thing.

2 minutes ago, Savage Princess Little One said:

it honestly sounds like it would be a lot of effort and hard to stop from being killwhorable. it would be better as an lr type of thing.

there shouldnt be killing at all

i guess it could be a cool lr oonly problem is that cts wouldnt be able to play like cts vs ts

Yeah I would have to agree, it would be very difficult to get players to understand the whole concept without cheating.

Honestly sounds like a great idea but not for JB. I think a separate server for that would be more appropriate.But I would be down to try it and see how it goes.

This sounds like something that would honestly just fly out of hand with more than 6 people. Great concept in general but execution in the end would be pretty hard.

Sounds better as a map game, i might talk to @=RED= about scripting it to freeze players when they pick up the C4 or find out if i can do it another way.  but i do see the T panicking and not throwing the bomb because all the opponents are next to him, so a 2 sec delay might be needed.  This sounds like it would better work with a nade like a decoy that could be passed to another player (spawn a nade where a nade lands or something like that). having a nade would make the passing distance longer making for a better game.  Will have to see the limitations on this though.

5 hours ago, Revöker said:

Sounds better as a map game, i might talk to @=RED= about scripting it to freeze players when they pick up the C4 or find out if i can do it another way.  but i do see the T panicking and not throwing the bomb because all the opponents are next to him, so a 2 sec delay might be needed.  This sounds like it would better work with a nade like a decoy that could be passed to another player (spawn a nade where a nade lands or something like that). having a nade would make the passing distance longer making for a better game.  Will have to see the limitations on this though.

I mean I found this map if you wanna maybe try base it a little on that but this one is more like for a whole server made for that game specifically. Here it is: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=596921844