Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lv. 100 Crobat

Zombie Escape Challenge Event [05/09-05/16]

So do we have to achieve all four of those feats to get the prize? Also as an Admin are we allowed to kick failures during the event since we can't use admin rooms? Also curious if we are allowed to extend maps until we beat the maps? Because there is no way to beat santa without at least 1 hour play time, and Pirates requires at least 45 mins. Just curious! Thanks for the ZE love and event Crobat :)

Format for submitting achievements:

Here's an example of how you guys will send me a screenshot of the achievement.

Gun Test (Premium Admin, 25,000 Credits, Custom Title, Pet, 25$ Game/Skin) 

• Overwhelming: Get a kill with a Sawed-Off.  (Screenshot)
  • In my Sights: Get a head shot kill with a Scout.
  • That's so Inaccurate!: Get a kill with a CZ-Auto.
  • Wild West ZE: Get a head shot kill with an R8.

Map Test (Premium Admin, 25,000 Credits, Custom Title, Pet, 25$ Game/Skin)

• Master of Mako: Win Extreme 2 difficulty in Mako Reactor (Using the admin room is restricted).
  • Crash Bandicoot: Win Level 3 in Crash Bandicoot. (Screenshot)
  • The Kraken: Beat Level 5 in Pirates Port Royal (Screenshot)
  • Avenge Mufasa: Beat Prologue and Act1 in SantaAssasination (Using the admin room is restricted.

Zombie Test (Premium Admin, 25,000 Credits, Custom Title, Pet, 25$ Game/Skin)

• Admin Virus: Infect an SO or a Staff member 3 times in a row.
  • Fuck the System: Infect Crobat and AntiTeal in the same round. (Screenshot)
  • Ramp Master: Infect the humans on the fence of the second level in defense3003.
  • Mass Infection: Infect 10 humans in a row.

Human Test (Premium Admin, 25,000 Credits, Custom Title, Pet, 25$ Game/Skin)

• Stand Against the Infection: Solo win on any map.
  • Sword Master: Knife and kill a zombie.
  • INFERNO!: Kill a zombie with an Incendiary/Molotov. (Screenshot)
  • Risk Taker: Kill a zombie with an HE Grenade.

IF YOU SEND THE ACHIEVEMENTS WITHOUT FOLLOWING THIS FORMAT, I WONT COUNT IT.

Not to double post but I am willing to donate $2 to every CT that wins frostdrake tower IF signed up to the forums by the launch of the event.

Someone else may also want to donate $2 to every CT aswell!

I dunno if you can do this, But a lot of people are gonna die waiting to enter ZE. It's usually full. Maybe you could open up more slots?

Just now, Papyrus said:

I dunno if you can do this, But a lot of people are gonna die waiting to enter ZE. It's usually full. Maybe you could open up more slots?

Normally, regulars reserves their slots at the noon and afternoon, we want to keep the server as fresh as possible, admins inside the server will be allowed to kick afk's on the server.

UNLESS

We reinstate the AFK Kicker Plugin.

Right on :D I just wanted to be able to play this event and not have to wait an hour to get a slot :^) 

Thanks for the help =]

I've been thinking about this for awhile. Due to the CS:S version, what's to make me (or other admins) from switching to EXTREME 2 while others are offline and telling zombies we will help them pass the Admin-Room version of Mako in order to pass MAKO for the achievement?! Brown-Pipe Boss is meant for CS:S not CS:GO, and Ladder boss is also meant for CS:S not CS:GO. We need the CS:GO version back and part of the achievement. Then we can't try to cheat. We almost always switch to EXTREME 2 immediately. And most everyone hates it (due to death for almost 1 hour straight).

On 23/04/2016 at 11:07 PM, Dr Pepper said:
19 hours ago, Tyonelawl said:

I've been thinking about this for awhile. Due to the CS:S version, what's to make me (or other admins) from switching to EXTREME 2 while others are offline and telling zombies we will help them pass the Admin-Room version of Mako in order to pass MAKO for the achievement?! Brown-Pipe Boss is meant for CS:S not CS:GO, and Ladder boss is also meant for CS:S not CS:GO. We need the CS:GO version back and part of the achievement. Then we can't try to cheat. We almost always switch to EXTREME 2 immediately. And most everyone hates it (due to death for almost 1 hour straight).

Ive never scene us switch to extreme 2 but I do agree we should have the newer mako_reactor_p8 as it's a much better map...  And what's stopping an admin from exploiting the event is loosing their admin privileges including you even though have bought it , that also is including Brobat and every other paid/admin...

IMO you shouldn't change a difficullty to the hardest difficulty becuase that's kinda sad and defeats the purpose of getting good...  Like yesterday while I was on, on shroom Forrest we got to the second last level legitimately so it felt better that we lost extreme 1 but that since we got easy medium and hard completed it felt better because on the server we used to not be able to beat it...

Event Starts Tomorrow at 9:00 am east coast. It requires 15 players atleast so achievements can count.

Also, AFK Kicker has been enabled during the event.

Nice move changing the start of the event last minute that idiots like me gonna miss it.

Even now it still says [05/09-05/16] in the title. <_<

14 minutes ago, Index said:

Nice move changing the start of the event last minute that idiots like me gonna miss it.

Even now it still says [05/09-05/16] in the title. <_<

Index I hope you didn´t confuse this with the german date system because this here is Month/Day/Year and not Day/Month/Year. Crobat never changed the date of it I guess you just got confused :P

Verdammte Hamburger können einfach nichts 4Head

34 minutes ago, Jodas said:

Index I hope you didn´t confuse this with the german date system because this here is Month/Day/Year and not Day/Month/Year. Crobat never changed the date of it I guess you just got confused :P

Okay then tell me how I'm suppose to know that the event will start at May 8th when it says [05/09]? How the fuck does that even make sense? I thought the event will start at May 9th

4 minutes ago, Index said:

Okay then tell me how I'm suppose to know that the event will start at May 8th when it says [05/09]? How the fuck does that even make sense? I thought the event will start at May 9th

Okay my bad I am sorry I just talked to chowder. I thought it started at the 5th and goes till the 9th. You are right index my bad ._. 

Hamburger können doch was >.>

11 minutes ago, Index said:

I apologize for this inconvenient. Let's talk trough PM so I can help you.

12 minutes ago, Trelvick said:

So I got a he grenade kill just recently (with a screenshot after the kill sadly) how do I get the achievment exactly?

If you took the screenshot with the kill feed showing you killed a zombie with a firenade, it's ok.

13 minutes ago, Lv. 100 Crobat said:

If you took the screenshot with the kill feed showing you killed a zombie with a firenade, it's ok.

errr.... what i meant was when i did a bunch of people got kill after me doing it.

I do have the kill in the chat text butttttt that's about it.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=681262090

A bunch of people got a kill immediately when I did and over rid my kill in the chat. I don't know how to show it in the logs. I mean taters and peewee were on at the time.

9 minutes ago, Trelvick said:

errr.... what i meant was when i did a bunch of people got kill after me doing it.

I do have the kill in the chat text butttttt that's about it.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=681262090

A bunch of people got a kill immediately when I did and over rid my kill in the chat. I don't know how to show it in the logs. I mean taters and peewee were on at the time.

the link doesn't exist, send me a pm on the forums please.