Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheWaffler

What Headphones do You Use?

Bcock wins this thread every time.

I bought these Sennheiser 363D last October and still haven't found a negative point about them. Good audio for its price, $200 back then and $175 now. Turns out it has really good mic-output as well, a lot of people mentioned it when I changed.

Sennheiser Game Zero

Had the HyperX Cloud II for a while and it was a decent headset with an attractive price point, but, I didn't like how they did the in-line mute.  The G0's are extremely comfortable and the mute and volume functions are built into the headset body itself, lift the mic to mute/volume wheel on ear cup.

I use Sades Sa708. Honestly the pieces that go around my ears really bug me because they barely fit around my big ears. According to people in game they tell me that it's really not that great. But the quality isn't extremely terrible.

But besides that it's well worth the money!!! 

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00PJKWN2Y/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?qid=1460552656&sr=8-3&pi=SY200_QL40&keywords=sades+pc+headset&dpPl=1&dpID=510POFM%2BkUL&ref=plSrch

I use the amazing, Hyper X Cloud 2

http://www.amazon.com/HyperX-Cloud-Gaming-Headset-PS4/dp/B00SAYCXWG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1460525356&sr=8-1&keywords=hyper+x+cloud+2

Had the first Hyper X Clouds and loved them and while I was at Pax South I bought the new ones. Fucking fantastic

Had a friend who had these and told me to try them out and I love them. I've even dropped the a couple times and still are going strong. Best headset I've had.

My headphone brand is a 

Sony MDR XB450 

and to extend it more that dosent have to relate or deal to the topic

My Microphone is a 

Radioshack USB Desktop Microphone 

Logitech G35's. Big step up from the original Logitech mic/headset combo I was using when I first played on UV/sG. 100% less blow dryer noise.

AKG Q701s for the PC, Sennheiser HD598s for most other stuff.

Had a pair of Ostrey Kc06a for mobile until I washed them about 2 weeks back :( Rip left earbud. 

Logitech.

That's it, that's all I know about it. Been using it for years, remember getting it for like 15 bucks at Best Buy.