Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shaymin

What zombie survival would you recommend best?

So I got H1Z1 a while back and I don't really play it that often, so I was looking into DayZ and other games like it. I don't know which one to decide on. Suggestions?

I'd just suggest play our CS:GO server zombie escape, its pretty awesome you generally run threw maps while shooting the zombies back while trying to get to the end of the map to win!

17 minutes ago, Libreals420MistaChang said:

I'd just suggest play our CS:GO server zombie escape, its pretty awesome you generally run threw maps while shooting the zombies back while trying to get to the end of the map to win!

I think he's looking for games within the genre not just games that involve zombies.

3 hours ago, slyfox said:

get rust. 

Yeah even though that doesn't have zombies it has the feel of abandonment. 

I have heard good things about this game and Reign of Kings.

Rust and DayZ are my recommendations. If you're looking for a really crappy survival with no zombies only pvp try out Infestation: Survivor Stories :^)

7days to die is a great game. i would recomend it only f you have a pretty decent cpu (i3 6100 8gb of DDR4 ram is what i use and it runs fine) also it is in beta so it is on sole alot ALSO it is constantly being updated and mods are released on the regular