Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sean

Calling out Kordless

3 hours ago, Carl Sagan said:
3 hours ago, Junzou said:

awesome.

can I someone sig this without getting an infraction?

2 hours ago, Junzou said:

Someone should probably report that or else staff won't see it.

K0bAoEiqlBJZj64oYrj6gp91xCs9M-Jf6oRTMs6n

I got you.

38 minutes ago, Junzou said:

JCS are immune to infractions.  Ted, you've helped me uncover a vast staff conspiracy where JCS are above the rules.  Good job.

fuck you, stealing my lifes work and passing it off as your own

you'll make a great psychologist some day

1 minute ago, Carl Sagan said:

moose seriously gave me like 15 points for posting this edit completely in context

http://i.imgur.com/W57YOmQ.jpg

and you get away with literally calling me a n word

staff bias is real

The fuck why did you get an infraction for that.  Did you do something stupid like post it in the CD?

4 minutes ago, Junzou said:

The fuck why did you get an infraction for that.  Did you do something stupid like post it in the CD?

i know why but i cant actually say it directly

it was in talk shit thread or i cant post in cd thread, nice NINJA EDIT

http://alien-ufo-research.com/reptilians/picture-of-reptilian-alien.gif

27 minutes ago, Sean said:

You guys have derailed my thread completely.

:(

your thread? bitch please this is my thread

rip my sig

Well I guess now you know the answer to your question -- yes, you can sig it without getting an infraction, but it will get removed and I assume he got a warning via PM from Moose about it.

Just now, Junzou said:

Well I guess now you know the answer to your question -- yes, you can sig it without getting an infraction, but it will get removed and I assume he got a warning via PM from Moose about it.

no it just got removed without any warning or infraction, i assume moose knows that i know what that means and doesn't have to give me a warning.

1 minute ago, Kordless said:

no it just got removed without any warning or infraction, i assume moose knows that i know what that means and doesn't have to give me a warning.

You didn't uprep my post you cocky little shit.

uh..... lag?

if you don't up-rep this post you will not have good bones or calcium

Just now, Kordless said:

uh..... lag?

You better recognize.  I took a screenshot of your post below mine and mine having 0 rep, but it revealed your IP, so I'm not gonna post.

1 minute ago, Junzou said:

You better recognize.  I took a screenshot of your post below mine and mine having 0 rep, but it revealed your IP, so I'm not gonna post.

I'm at work right now, the IP leads to somewhere in Hemet, CA which is fairly far from both my work and my house.

1 minute ago, Junzou said:

do it, no balls.

it's almost like im forced to upvote

like a little upvote elf who sits in front of the forums from 8am - 5pm upvoting everything they participate in,

oh wait

4 minutes ago, Kordless said:

like a little upvote elf who sits in front of the forums from 8am - 5pm upvoting everything they participate in,

oh wait

i bet you won't up-rep this post

4 minutes ago, Kordless said:

oh wait

I've updated your title.

Just now, Sean said:

i bet you won't up-rep this post

sean if you wanted to be a more efficient rep whore in that special thread in donator's only <3

sean if you wanted to be a more efficient rep whore in that special thread in donator's only <3

He tried making one in Member's Only too.  I negrepped every post in that thread.  Speaking of which, I should go check it for new posts.

1 hour ago, Junzou said:

The fuck why did you get an infraction for that.  Did you do something stupid like post it in the CD?

I gave him a 5 pt infraction, because his original image wasn't pictures of obama, it was the n word.. After I edited it out, he put it back up with his awesome photoshop skills. I jumped the gun, rather than reading it again, figured it was just Ted being Ted, and gave him a 15 pt infraction for reposting the same thing after being punished. Once he pointed out that it was different, the infraction was removed.

44 minutes ago, Junzou said:

No, if it's in a sig normally people would be infracted. I didn't give out any, since you were the one who started it, and I can't infract you.... Trying to be fair here, next time it will be an infraction.

Can we please revoke his rep privileges? 

It's like getting a compliment from the same person every day, 

You know they're trying to make you like them and you start to get annoyed by their presence. 

I like my rep notifications on Tapatalk, but Kordless might be spamming a bit too much... like it's devaluing the up reps...

15 minutes ago, Dr. NarwhalsNumbNuts IV said:

Can we please revoke his rep privileges? 

It's like getting a compliment from the same person every day, 

You know they're trying to make you like them and you start to get annoyed by their presence. 

I like my rep notifications on Tapatalk, but Kordless might be spamming a bit too much... like it's devaluing the up reps...

xD wow!! I don't care if you like me especially, but I do it because I'm bored at work and it takes one click, you are a real two faced person. "Oh Kordless I'm so nice to you" ya ok, you're a dick

Edit: if you were a donor, you would know rep doesn't mean shit, so I don't understand why ur so buttmad about rep.