Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sean

Anybody here a sneakerhead?

I got some worn out $20 shoes -- if I tear them up and sign Kanye on 'em, will they be worth $2000?

On a more serious note, I don't have the funds to get into sneaker collecting.

: ^ (

I always go for $20-$30 sneaks that wear out after a year.

I think it's time to step my game up and invest in a pair that will last me 3 years.

Something like these:

http://www.thebay.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/en/thebay/574-classic-sneakers-0128-m574skw--24?site_refer=CSE_GGLPLA&gclid=COzfhtCl9csCFQiqaQod-5AEPw&gclsrc=aw.ds

I used to buy a new pair almost monthly. Then I got married :( My average price is probably in the $100 range, not into the whole "collecting" them, I just like having lots of variety, and they stay clean and wearable for a long time.

I bought the black Yeezy 350 Boosts from Adidas the day they came out, which was sad because they were sold out in like 10 minutes.

I love Adidas in general and the Yeezys looked great.

I bought the black Yeezy 350 Boosts from Adidas the day they came out, which was sad because they were sold out in like 10 minutes.

why would it be sad if you got a pair..?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

26 minutes ago, Sean said:

why would it be sad if you got a pair..?

sad for other people :D

11 minutes ago, Sean said:

got any on feet pics fam?

i have them on my laptop at home, im at work for another 7 hours -.-

I always go for $20-$30 sneaks that wear out after a year.

I think it's time to step my game up and invest in a pair that will last me 3 years.

Something like these:

http://www.thebay.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/en/thebay/574-classic-sneakers-0128-m574skw--24?site_refer=CSE_GGLPLA&gclid=COzfhtCl9csCFQiqaQod-5AEPw&gclsrc=aw.ds

@Travesty those ones are okay but you can find nicer ones that are a bit better quality for that price range if you pay a couple extra bucks.@Kordless sold out in 10 minutes? More like less than a second. Those mfs are hard to cop. Though I'm going to try hard this weekend for them!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, ThatOllieWhoDies said:

@Travesty those ones are okay but you can find nicer ones that are a bit better quality for that price range if you pay a couple extra bucks.@Kordless sold out in 10 minutes? More like less than a second. Those mfs are hard to cop. Though I'm going to try hard this weekend for them!

I'm trying to get another pair in Moonrock this weekend also because they are going for retail price.

I'm trying to get another pair in Moonrock this weekend also because they are going for retail price.

I'm just trying to get a pair to resell and use the money on getting a decent pair of shoes when it comes around

Just now, ThatOllieWhoDies said:

I'm just trying to get a pair to resell and use the money on getting a decent pair of shoes when it comes around

LOL

This actually made me laugh hella hard, and I love the shoes LMFAO.

LOL

This actually made me laugh hella hard, and I love the shoes LMFAO.

I mean they're pretty basic shoes to be honest. have no idea how they feel. ASICS and New Balance collaboration shoes are the way to go

13 hours ago, ThatOllieWhoDies said:

Ehh doesn't really matter. Any size would sell when you're playing around with hype shoes. For resale, the smaller the shoe, the more money you can get for it since smaller sizes are produced in smaller quantity since there are less of them. I'm part of a shoe group so if they post any other links to websites that are restocking on them I'll post them here if I get permission

True that! I wonder if I should wake up at 5am and try to get them or not... what they resell for??  I know super high but double up??

From what I heard, ASICS are super comfy but I never worn them before

True that! I wonder if I should wake up at 5am and try to get them or not... what they resell for??  I know super high but double up??

From what I heard, ASICS are super comfy but I never worn them before

600-800 USD. Depends on who the buy but you're almost tripling up so worth the wake up if you get a pair. I own a pair of ASICS and they're super comfy.

I'm going to post a link of a pair that I just found right now. $130 for a very nice, stylish, and comfortable shoe. Okay never mind they sold out lmao

4 minutes ago, ThatOllieWhoDies said:

600-800 USD. Depends on who the buy but you're almost tripling up so worth the wake up if you get a pair. I own a pair of ASICS and they're super comfy.

I'm going to post a link of a pair that I just found right now. $130 for a very nice, stylish, and comfortable shoe. Okay never mind they sold out lmao

I wonder if I can preload my info on the site.. that way if I do somehow get in.. click and boom so I don't waste time putting in my cc info.... will check it out

where i'm at, i'm sure there are people who will double up easily for the black yeezys... should I register for both colors? 

I wonder if I can preload my info on the site.. that way if I do somehow get in.. click and boom so I don't waste time putting in my cc info.... will check it out

where i'm at, i'm sure there are people who will double up easily for the black yeezys... should I register for both colors? 

Google Chrome auto fill? I use when I buy stuff from Supreme. Supreme is also a really good place to resell stuff. I made like $200 profit from their first S'S16 drop. You would probably only have time for 1 but I signed up for both links just in case I get one before the other. We can get on TeamSpeak like 15 minutes before the drop to discuss things to do to get more success.

10 minutes ago, ThatOllieWhoDies said:

Google Chrome auto fill? I use when I buy stuff from Supreme. Supreme is also a really good place to resell stuff. I made like $200 profit from their first S'S16 drop. You would probably only have time for 1 but I signed up for both links just in case I get one before the other. We can get on TeamSpeak like 15 minutes before the drop to discuss things to do to get more success.

I read it puts you in a queue system and if you do get selected you have 5 minutes to buy so that gives you time to input your info.. Ended up signing for both as well but it'd be nice to get the black. I think the resale is more for those.

I read it puts you in a queue system and if you do get selected you have 5 minutes to buy so that gives you time to input your info.. Ended up signing for both as well but it'd be nice to get the black. I think the resale is more for those.

It puts you in a queue system for END? That sounds terrible because the site is most likely going to crash a couple of times so the faster you input the stuff the better. I guess I'll be waking up at 4 to try and get the link ASAP. It depends who's buying it from you

3 minutes ago, ThatOllieWhoDies said:

It puts you in a queue system for END? That sounds terrible because the site is most likely going to crash a couple of times so the faster you input the stuff the better. I guess I'll be waking up at 4 to try and get the link ASAP. It depends who's buying it from you

Yeah for END. I thought you were getting the link at 5am? So whoever clicks the quickest is put on a queue. This was from the register page.

Register your email and when the product drops we'll send you a link to the purchase page. On clicking the link, you'll join a queue system with stock allocated on a first come first serve basis. Only those who register can access the purchase page

Ohhhh okay I see. So it's pretty much whoever receives the link first gets the shoe. Okay there's no need to wake up that early then

I'll try it for both links then and see which one I get lucky with. Time to start spamming F5 on yahoo email five minutes before 5 AM

The shoe kind of looks like those shoes you would see at a PayLess but the brand Saucony is actually a pretty decent brand as well and I would buy some of their other model shoes. This being one of their more athletic running shoes

1 minute ago, ThatOllieWhoDies said:

The shoe kind of looks like those shoes you would see at a PayLess but the brand Saucony is actually a pretty decent brand as well and I would buy some of their other model shoes. This being one of their more athletic running shoes

Yea haha these are running shoes for sure. I might've dropped ~$120 for them? I was also considering Brooks Ravennas (http://www.brooksrunning.com/en_us/ravenna-7-mens-running-shoes/110217.html?dwvar_110217_color=062#start=83025_2359_large.jpg

I'm definitely more of a running-shoe-head than a sneakerhead. And Saucony has model shoes?

14 minutes ago, ThatOllieWhoDies said:

Ohhhh okay I see. So it's pretty much whoever receives the link first gets the shoe. Okay there's no need to wake up that early then

I'll try it for both links then and see which one I get lucky with. Time to start spamming F5 on yahoo email five minutes before 5 AM

Pretty much spam for email then get to clicking lol and wait... wishing for the best!