Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sean

Anybody here a sneakerhead?

As the title says, I've recently gotten super into collecting sneakers. My prized possessions include a pair of yeezy 350 moonrocks and just recently a pair of NMD Lush reds. Hoping to grab a pair of Original NMDs and the new Camo Pack thats comin out. 

EDIT 05/27/16: Please refrain from posting in this thread if your sneakers are fake.

Pics below. discuss sneakers

gMZqVEl.jpg

Don't own many sneakers but thinking of getting myself a pair of Newbalance sneaks. I'm not really a big fan of the sporty Nike ones.

Just want some classics.

2 minutes ago, Jiffy said:

gah damn boy, them boys look like a nerf gun 41wGUwXNJxL._SY300_.jpg

lol, pretty much. I call the blocks on the side lego blocks. They're hella comfortable though.

7 minutes ago, TurtleFrenzy said:

where the jordan's at bruh

i got a few jordans, but nothing really "rare" or low stock

also, the NMDs are based off of a retro pair of adidas

adidas-teases-nmd-silhouette-3.jpg

we need pics of your whole collection, with all pairs laid out on your hardwood floor, shot with daylight coming through your windows so we know just how much head you receive from those dope sneaks brah

@Sean Do I go Air Max or NewBalance?

we need pics of your whole collection, with all pairs laid out on your hardwood floor, shot with daylight coming through your windows so we know just how much head you receive from those dope sneaks brah

I mean, I do have them all on top of boxes neatly in the corner of my room currently... maybe tomorrow.

I do like air max sneakers, but New Balanace are known to be super sleek and comfy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am kind of.. but I don't really spend a whole bunch on shoes... Waiting on the "Banned" to come out this sep and cop a pair since I didn't get the originals 

I am kind of.. but I don't really spend a whole bunch on shoes... Waiting on the "Banned" to come out this sep and cop a pair since I didn't get the originals 

New balance shoes were considered to be pretty geeky and nerdy but due to some high profile collabs, they're def on the rise. I would def pick up some NB since they're more comfortable than air maxes.

Jordans are pretty generic down here in Cali so they're a bit played out. Only Jordans I'd probably wear are 1s but that's about it. The Banned 1s were crazy to cop back then. Good luck trying to get them this time around especially with all the bots and kids camping out.

To the topic at hand, I do have like a small collection of some of my shoes (some that I kept and some that I sold). But I definitely keep up with most of the shoe game

Btw, is anyone going to or interested in getting the Airmaxes that are coming out next year for Air Max days? The Atmos ones. They're really nice. Glad these ones won the vote.

37 minutes ago, ThatOllieWhoDies said:

New balance shoes were considered to be pretty geeky and nerdy but due to some high profile collabs, they're def on the rise. I would def pick up some NB since they're more comfortable than air maxes.

Jordans are pretty generic down here in Cali so they're a bit played out. Only Jordans I'd probably wear are 1s but that's about it. The Banned 1s were crazy to cop back then. Good luck trying to get them this time around especially with all the bots and kids camping out.

To the topic at hand, I do have like a small collection of some of my shoes (some that I kept and some that I sold). But I definitely keep up with most of the shoe game

Btw, is anyone going to or interested in getting the Airmaxes that are coming out next year for Air Max days? The Atmos ones. They're really nice. Glad these ones won the vote.

Yeah I know.. i'm from cali myself... I see J's all the time. I wanted the Shadow 1s but they hella expensive 

Yeah I know.. i'm from cali myself... I see J's all the time. I wanted the Shadow 1s but they hella expensive 

Weren't they sitting for a bit and now they're super expensive in the resale market.

@Sean. Yeah Adidas is making moves. The NMD were an okay release. Nothing like ground breaking. Did you hear about the yeezys restocking this month Sean?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Weren't they sitting for a bit and now they're super expensive in the resale market.

@Sean. Yeah Adidas is making moves. The NMD were an okay release. Nothing like ground breaking. Did you hear about the yeezys restocking this month Sean?

yeezys are restocking on Friday at End. I'm trying to cop a pair of pirate blacks.

yeezys are restocking on Friday at End. I'm trying to cop a pair of pirate blacks.

Was that the one where you had to sign up with an email and size to get a chance at winning a pair. I think I signed up for it a couple of days ago. Did you get an email confirmation?

Was that the one where you had to sign up with an email and size to get a chance at winning a pair. I think I signed up for it a couple of days ago. Did you get an email confirmation?

dunno about the winning a pair part. I just know I had to sign up with email and size to get a link to purchase right at restock on Friday. I haven't checked my email for a confirmation though. it's much more difficult to get sneakers in Canada. I had to go above and beyond for the moonrocks.

On 4/3/2016 at 10:58 PM, Sean said:

dunno about the winning a pair part. I just know I had to sign up with email and size to get a link to purchase right at restock on Friday. I haven't checked my email for a confirmation though. it's much more difficult to get sneakers in Canada. I had to go above and beyond for the moonrocks.

Can care less if I pip'd my own email, but yeah you get the link to purchase the shoe through your email on the day of the release. I'm on spring break this week but I can't find myself to camp out for the shoes for a day or two... especially on my own

Yeah... no point in camping out when footlocker only gets 8 pairs in the largest mall in Toronto.

30 minutes ago, ThatOllieWhoDies said:

No clue.. wasn't into shoes when it initially release.. it's like 4-5 resale I think? Not sure... 

Also is it too late to register? I follow on twitter but I totally forgot to register for a chance to purchase them. I'll never wear the yeezys but i'll resell it

Yeah... no point in camping out when footlocker only gets 8 pairs in the largest mall in Toronto.

No clue.. wasn't into shoes when it initially release.. it's like 4-5 resale I think? Not sure... 

Also is it too late to register? I follow on twitter but I totally forgot to register for a chance to purchase them. I'll never wear the yeezys but i'll resell it

@Sean or when half of the stock gets backdoored so the employees and their friends get them...

@Chaulklet.Shake (Elmo) I don't think it's too late to register. Go on END'S website (type in end clothing on google) and their should be a pic of the two yeezys that are restocking and scroll down and their should be a sign up info. I would post the link but not sure if I'm allowed to post links. Resell is life

2 minutes ago, ThatOllieWhoDies said:

@Sean or when half of the stock gets backdoored so the employees and their friends get them...

@Chaulklet.Shake (Elmo) I don't think it's too late to register. Go on END'S website (type in end clothing on google) and their should be a pic of the two yeezys that are restocking and scroll down and their should be a sign up info. I would post the link but not sure if I'm allowed to post links. Resell is life

Yeah found it but not sure how this works exactly. Pretty much on release day, they'll link you so you have a chance to purchase? 

Yeah found it but not sure how this works exactly. Pretty much on release day, they'll link you so you have a chance to purchase? 

Yeah I guess like an hour before release or a certain amount of time before release they'll email you with a link to purchase the shoe, but everyone else will have the link too that registered so it's not guaranteed. Guess it's a way to stop bots. Not sure but I'm going to try and get them

14 minutes ago, ThatOllieWhoDies said:

Yeah I guess like an hour before release or a certain amount of time before release they'll email you with a link to purchase the shoe, but everyone else will have the link too that registered so it's not guaranteed. Guess it's a way to stop bots. Not sure but I'm going to try and get them

I noticed it's at 5am... FeelsBadMan  and I registered with a uk size 8.. although maybe uk 9 would have been better for resale value

I noticed it's at 5am... FeelsBadMan  and I registered with a uk size 8.. although maybe uk 9 would have been better for resale value

Ehh doesn't really matter. Any size would sell when you're playing around with hype shoes. For resale, the smaller the shoe, the more money you can get for it since smaller sizes are produced in smaller quantity since there are less of them. I'm part of a shoe group so if they post any other links to websites that are restocking on them I'll post them here if I get permission