Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Alex Hirsch

Akame ga kill. (my opinion)

Ok... this anime right here is the second anime that i watched and i really really liked it, lets begin. (it has gore, not that much gore but yeah)

"Tatsumi is a forgein that is looking to get money to help his town, he goes to the capital to join the army. but things are no what he spected as he finds a group of assasins...."

Yeah, the history is about Tatsumi looking for money to help his town, he is a great sword fighter. there are some weapons called "teigus" that have special abilities, but you can only use them if youre compatible with them.

i really liked this anime because of the history, the music is great too, the jokes . idk how to explain this anime without spoiling it so you need to watch it and then you might see what i mean.

welp thats all i got! (this is the only gore anime that i liked so far) ^_^

1 minute ago, Duex said:

Too bad the anime went in a completely different direction than the manga

This is the reason I didn't bother to watch the end.

2 minutes ago, Sandy said:

edgiest show ive seen

and still sucks

the ending was crap but it was still enjoyable  , i was gonna say something but spoilers.

1 minute ago, spiderpigrider said:

It was a Good Show, however I was Shocked cause my dumb ass thought Tastumi was a Main Character.... Unless He was a main Character!

566321d34d.gif

46 minutes ago, spiderpigrider said:

It was a Good Show, however I was Shocked cause my dumb ass thought Tastumi was a Main Character.... Unless He was a main Character!

41 minutes ago, Duex said:

566321d34d.gif