Sign in to follow this  
Groot

Idea for ez rules

there should be a search bar in th motd in game(if possible) or on the forums so you can search key words that can help you find the rule u are looking for. it would help for the ppl who "want proof" of a rule in game. 

example "perp kills when not last ct only 9 ppl are on. perp: it was last ct admin: no there were only 9 ppl, you need 10 ppl on. perp: show me in the motd this rule. admin goes to motd clicks search bar searchs 'last ct' rulle pops up"

quick and easy

p.s. i know alot of ppl dont argue about this it was just the first thing that popped in my head

Everytime i went into the MOTD to find a certain rule it was always a pain scrolling through the numerous amounts of rules so i agree with groots idea with adding a search bar in the in game MOTD and the forum MOTD

+1

If you find a way to implement it or some sort of plugin or anything for that matter. That'll make the engineers more likely to implement it into reality. Just saying.

I will see if I can find something like that