Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

revox

Vent to armory

Can there be a fucking rule that when there is a vent to armory the ct can't fucking kill them I get so fucking pissed when CTs do that and then when the T tries running away from them instead of them going outside nahhh they go into the vent then try finding them please make it a rule. A LOT of people do it and the people who get killed get so mad. I'm saying alot of curse words cause I'm so mad that this happens to me so much. I think alot of people will probaly agree with this. If you say this is already a rule will then no one follows it because I even see admins doing it. (not going to say)  

-revox

I have had it happen where Dethyus claims he was eating and sits in amoury and wait for T's to go through vents but the rule is they have until 9:30 so idk really. Need an admin for a clarification line on that.

1 minute ago, Online^ said:

You're basically saying just repeal the "Hot Pursuit" Rule?

No hes saying like for example Papas Kingdom  they would stay in amoury for the full 30 seconds to "Camp" the vent. Ct's have the 30 seconds but camping isnt allowed.

1 minute ago, cookie eater said:

if your the T.. wait until 9:30.. If you jump up and a ct's in there still, just ct him ...

some admins don't trust you and some don't even care

Just now, Leeroy Jenkins said:

No hes saying like for example Papas Kingdom  they would stay in amoury for the full 30 seconds to "Camp" the vent. Ct's have the 30 seconds but camping isnt allowed.

That's in the rules of delayed vent pursuing, he's trying to ban all hot pursuits on armory vents.

1 minute ago, revox said:

no im just trying to say if a t goes into armory the ct atleast shouldnt hot pursuit them to the vent for armory

That creates so many new problems. How would a ct know what vent would go to where? If it's a rarely used vent, how would a ct know weather it's to the armory or other places? What about multi-pathed vents?

1 hour ago, revox said:

some admins don't trust you and some don't even care

Usually when I Get a report on JB ill spec armory for a few rounds and just ct all of them. Not sure a good solution to your problem.

Buy Admin! :)

1 hour ago, revox said:

Can there be a fucking rule that when there is a vent to armory the ct can't fucking kill them I get so fucking pissed when CTs do that and then when the T tries running away from them instead of them going outside nahhh they go into the vent then try finding them please make it a rule. A LOT of people do it and the people who get killed get so mad. I'm saying alot of curse words cause I'm so mad that this happens to me so much. I think alot of people will probaly agree with this. If you say this is already a rule will then no one follows it because I even see admins doing it. (not going to say)  

-revox

Ok, not to criticize or be a Grammar Nazi here, but can you please write it so that I can understand it? I'm still unsure what you're talking about. 

58 minutes ago, revox said:

no im just trying to say if a t goes into armory the ct atleast shouldnt hot pursuit them to the vent for armory

The CT should only pursue only if

1: he/she sees a T go into the vent.

2: "...they see the T go into the cell and disappear. The assumption that they went into the vent is valid ONLY for cells." (The MOTD)

3: It is past 6:00 and the CT is actively looking for rebelling T's.

4: There is only one non-rebelling T and warden decides not to pardon any rebels. 

This is how I'm interpreting your complaint: A T was in armory rebelling and ct's know for sure that there is a T rebelling in armory based on sound, they're shooting out of armory, etc. Because of this, the CT decides to enter the vent, without necessarily seeing anyone go into the vent, to get into armory to kill you. 

The CT shouldn't be using vent to reach the rebelling T when they didn't even see the T go into the vent.

1 hour ago, Leeroy Jenkins said:

CTs have until 9:30 to get their guns and leave armory. This is not an excuse to stay in the armory until 19:30, you still must leave as fast as possible.

This is in the MOTD. Revok, I understand that you're mad b/c there are CT's not following the rules, but admins can't always see everything, they are also trying to have fun playing themselves. It's also about the attitude. If you want to complain, instead of saying "CAN YOU FUCKING BAN THIS GUY ALREADY", try to keep a cool head and explain the situation. If the admin refuses to help, then take a screenshot and post about it in the CD (Paidmins don't count). 

a CT should also be actively trying to leave armory. They MUST be out by 9:30, but a CT that has all his guns sitting inside armory staring at vent is still vent camping in my eyes.

2 hours ago, VEGEMITEKILLER said:

Ok, not to criticize or be a Grammar Nazi here, but can you please write it so that I can understand it? I'm still unsure what you're talking about. 

This.

Can you please take a minute to think out how to clearly state what it is you're complaining about. I honestly am not sure.

I first assumed it was that you're getting killed when going into armory, and there's still a CT in there waiting. But then you talk about going thru vents, and hot pursuit, etc. I really don't know what you want. We obviously aren't going to take away the "hot pursuit" rule, and honestly VERY rarely do we have people going thru vents when they don't see people. Sometimes it's irritating because other Ts actually lead to your death, as they run for vent cell, and they get killed, but the CTs are at that point already in the vent, and HAVE to continue thru them. This is part of the no back-tracking rule, which leads to them pursuing until they come up on the T(s) in armory. Anyways, until you really clarify what it is you're talking about, there's not much else to be said.

11 hours ago, Moose said:

This.

Can you please take a minute to think out how to clearly state what it is you're complaining about. I honestly am not sure.

I first assumed it was that you're getting killed when going into armory, and there's still a CT in there waiting. But then you talk about going thru vents, and hot pursuit, etc. I really don't know what you want. We obviously aren't going to take away the "hot pursuit" rule, and honestly VERY rarely do we have people going thru vents when they don't see people. Sometimes it's irritating because other Ts actually lead to your death, as they run for vent cell, and they get killed, but the CTs are at that point already in the vent, and HAVE to continue thru them. This is part of the no back-tracking rule, which leads to them pursuing until they come up on the T(s) in armory. Anyways, until you really clarify what it is you're talking about, there's not much else to be said.

I mean like when the T just opens the vent and the CT sees the Ts head they don't go outside they go hot pursuiting them and then the T just dies. 

If the T is entering armory before 9:30, and a CT happens to be in there, it's the Ts fault. If the CT is obviously camping in armory until 9:30, they should be restricted for vent/armory camping. It's pretty simple, and honestly I don't feel like this happens enough to make a big deal out of it.

What about a scenario where a CT is in armory before 9:30 (afk, whatever comes back at like 9:35), and there are T's (eg: on papas kingdom) waiting below the vent for 9:30 to come, and the cell doors open at like 9:45.  A T decides to go for vent, and a CT pursues, kills him, and now goes onto armory and kills all of the T's in vents waiting for the CT to leave armory above.  Is it the CT's fault who was afk for having those  T's killed, or is it just another day in JB with a dumb T?