Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Groot

Pizza Pretzel

Would you buy this dish from a pizza resturaunt?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Would you buy this food

• Yes
    • No

So I work a pizza restaurant and I am trying to give my boss an idea on something he could add to the menu. So I made a Pizza Pretzel from ingredients that were in the restaurant and with this post I am hoping I can prove to him that this product would sell.  So this is where you guys come in, in the poll could you please tell me if you would buy this.  I know the picture is a little blurry but that is my phones fault. So if you could leave a answer I would appreciate it.

Thank you.

A6mgvk.jpg

I've eaten something like that real similar.. put some of that garlic breading... good to go  

did you eat it? was it was the center undercooked? was it cheesestuffed? can i have one? how much? can i get it with bacon? delivery? will sean pay for it?

Just now, Chaulklet.Shake(Elmo) said:

I've eaten something like that real similar.. put some of that garlic breading... good to go  

it has garlic butter on it

Just now, Online^ said:

Is it filled with normal dough, or does it have sauce inside?

it is made with the fresh dough we make the pizza crust with

Just now, Dr Pepper said:

did you eat it? was it was the center undercooked? was it cheesestuffed? can i have one? how much? can i get it with bacon? delivery? will sean pay for it?

i ate it i had to test on the time but it  was good

Just now, Chaulklet.Shake(Elmo) said:

It was hard to see if it had garlic butter on it with the potato quality of a picture FeelsBadMan 

like i said my camera on my phone is bad but i asure u it has garlic butter on it

1 minute ago, Groot said:

like i said my camera on my phone is bad but i asure u it has garlic butter on it

Yeah I know I was just giving you a hard time haha I voted yes for you :D

13 minutes ago, Dr Pepper said:

oh anr bacon yes, delivery yes, and its up to sean

pretzel shaped pizza seems more accurate. pretzels are boiled in water and baking soda for less than a minute then baked.

Just now, Taboo said:

pretzel shaped pizza seems more accurate. pretzels are boiled in water and baking soda for less than a minute then baked.

well like i said i used wat we had and wat we had was a big convayyer oven

As it looks right now, it seems rather plain looking. Wouldn't really sell it to me, having some baked on cheese would make it look more appetizing like taboo's picture. If you don't have pictures of the items, then if I ordered it and saw it, my opinion of it would be bad to start off with. Presentation is a big part of cooking.

So as it stands, I would not try it. Just looks like bread with pepperoni on it.

1: Picture quality blows so it looks like a pretzel with nothing but pepperoni on it and Romano cheese sprinkled on top some

2: Pizza pretzels are outstandingly delicious when done right, By me there's this place that has the long twisty pretzels and they do this with them

As it stands from the picture, If i ordered this and that's what it looked like I'd return it. Sauce can go on the side or on it but needs cheese and possibly cooked more since pic looks like its dough with pepperoni on it. 

All in all, good idea just needs more work. 

3 hours ago, B-cock #1 said:

As it looks right now, it seems rather plain looking. Wouldn't really sell it to me, having some baked on cheese would make it look more appetizing like taboo's picture. If you don't have pictures of the items, then if I ordered it and saw it, my opinion of it would be bad to start off with. Presentation is a big part of cooking.

So as it stands, I would not try it. Just looks like bread with pepperoni on it.

I understand that how it looks right now doesnt look good but i thought, made, and cooked it in a short amount of time im sure if i made it again it would look better i assure ur i just didnt know how it would turn out