Sign in to follow this  
ZachPL

Rust Server Wiped + New Mods 2x Gather/Half Craft

With respect where it's due, I think we should simmer down and keep most of the shit talking in-game. People need to stop taking things so personally as well. I feel like every thread here will end up getting locked if we don't take it down a few notches. 

Edited by Drew Brees

I am going to add a no combat zone plugin where you can not attack each other. We will call it Discussion Junction. It is a safe place where one can have a cordial disagreement talk with other players and settle disputes with words not rockets like civilized individuals.  

1 hour ago, centran said:

I am going to add a no combat zone plugin where you can not attack each other. We will call it Discussion Junction. It is a safe place where one can have a cordial disagreement talk with other players and settle disputes with words not rockets like civilized individuals.  

Just use the Rust livemap where some radtowns have red icons and some have blue -- the blue radtowns can be "friendly" areas.

4 hours ago, centran said:

but that's the point of rust, kill or be killed

edit: thought your post said that there was gonna be a safe zone somewhere, not the whole server is a safe zone mb

Edited by Jiffy

but that's the point of rust, kill or be killed

But we are human beings and not some naked Neanderthals aimlessly roaming the mountain side! We need a peaceful place where we can come together to discuss issues in a civilized manner.

Also I can't believe you thought that post was serious. It was a joke.