Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Papyrus

Bug on Updated jb_Dojo

While I was playing on the updated version of Dojo I was warden. 

I went to go try out the new game near the chicken cage area which was titled simon says but is more like 9 colors.

I told the t's to wait outside it while I tested it to make sure it worked. 

I started it and stopped it.

worked fine.

I tell the t's to go into the game and it didn't start. Me and another ct were trying to get it to work but it didn't work.

So I was going to start a game of trivia and about 30-40 seconds later simon says activates without anyone touching it and the remaining 4 t's died .-.

So make sure you guys are careful when playing on the updated Dojo map with simon says. 

Its a bit bugged out.

Just letting you guys know =]

NYEH HEH HEH!

-Papi rooster

Thanks for the additional heads up.

The thing with Simon Says is that as of now, it can only be activated once every 120 seconds or so and the bridge doesn't always shift into position as it should. This actually came up immediately in testing, but I let it slide because I couldn't find any solutions to this at the time and wanted to see how the server would handle it.

As long as the start and stop buttons are only used once per round, there shouldn't be any major issues with Simon Says but I'll still look into finding a more plausible fix to this.

EDIT: And fixed. Somehow missed that I had the "On" button set to fire only once per round.