Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nature

ARK: Survival Evolved

Hello Syndicate Community,

Found this amazing ARK: Survival Evolved server.

http://ironbeardgaming.com/

Servers:

• PvP
  • x30 - Valhalla
  • x30 - The Island
  • x30 - The Center

I have been playing on this server for about 2 months now and it has my upmost respect. I have been blown away by its friendly community and its one and only amazing developer. If you are into ARK, and just want to have a fun time with your friends I think that this server will be the best option for you. This server is ran by a great guy names Aero. If you would like to add him and like to learn a little more about it then I am sure that you as well as him would be satisfied. Please check this server out. It will blow your mind about what it has to offer. Best of all, all the mods such as:

• Mega Storage - Sorting System
  • Mega Smithy
  • Gold Skin Vendor
  • Custom Skins

Please take a bit of you time to check this server out and I am sure that you will end up loving it.

Been waiting for Humble Bundle to sort out email issues, once I get access, I can download and play, since I bought it on the monthly bundle.

Hows the learning curve?

I've played some Rust and I understand the game mostly, is it much different?

That sounds great, the rust community is too pissy about little tiny things, same with DayZ,

Sounds great, can't wait to install and play with you guys :)

17 hours ago, Ordinarygamer96 said:

Im defintely planning on getting it eventually but im pretty sure this posts violates rules by sharing the page of another community

Well, its not a competing community since sG doesn't have Ark Servers.

1 hour ago, ChosenOne2000 said:

Well, its not a competing community since sG doesn't have Ark Servers.

... for now.

Do we currently have a sG clan/tribe (whatever you call it)? I bought the game awhile ago, but can't see myself getting into another Rust-like game without people to game with!!