Sign in to follow this  
UltimateOreo

Next round of promotions!

Yes, it's been awhile, but we're finding ourselves in need of some staff seeing as some people are moving up the rankings. I'm going to keep this one nice and short.

Next advisors:

Junzou

TimeToDie

They both have shown dedication and willingness to help with the clan, congrats guys!

Next JCS- Only one JCS promotion, I would like to welcome Waylon back to the team!

Waylon resigned because a lack of time, but proved when he had the time he knew how to get things done! I offered him his position back and he accepted saying he can be on a lot more.

Now, I would like to make the last promotion of this round. Congrats Opiate, you have shown enough dedication and willingness to help with your JCS duties and you are being rewarded with Chairman of the JCS.

Congrats everyone!

Current Staff-

Advisors

Kelso

TimeToDie

Junzou

Anarchy

Nifer

Levyon

HoboInArmy

JCS-

EagleWonJ

Fox.Bios

Waylon

Chairman-

Opiate

VP and President-

UltimateOreo

Phoenix2

If your still reading, I am taking applications for Advisor positions, they will not be immediatly fulfilled, but if you think you have been passed up on an Advisor position, this is a great way to get noticed. Here is the application, please PM it to me if you truly think you deserve an Advisor position.

Name: Fox Bios

Ingame name: Fox Bios

X-Fire name: iaapistols

How much time you can dedicate to your clan: 4 hours (This should be the amount per day.)

Skills: Web design, patience, admin abilities etc. (You should have a good description of what you are good at and what you can do.)

Why you want to become an Advisor: I am very interested in the clan. (Come up with a good reason why you want it and why you should get it over everyone else.)

(Application credits to fox.Bios)

Yes, it's been awhile, but we're finding ourselves in need of some staff seeing as some people are moving up the rankings. I'm going to keep this one nice and short.

Next advisors:

Junzou

TimeToDie

They both have shown dedication and willingness to help with the clan, congrats guys!

Next JCS- Only one JCS promotion, I would like to welcome Waylon back to the team!

Waylon resigned because a lack of time, but proved when he had the time he knew how to get things done! I offered him his position back and he accepted saying he can be on a lot more.

Now, I would like to make the last promotion of this round. Congrats Opiate, you have shown enough dedication and willingness to help with your JCS duties and you are being rewarded with Chairman of the JCS.

Congrats everyone!

Current Staff-

Advisors

Kelso

TimeToDie

Junzou

Anarchy

Nifer

Levyon

HoboInArmy

JCS-

EagleWonJ

Fox.Bios

Waylon

Chairman-

Opiate

VP and President-

UltimateOreo

Phoenix2

If your still reading, I am taking applications for Advisor positions, they will not be immediatly fulfilled, but if you think you have been passed up on an Advisor position, this is a great way to get noticed. Here is the application, please PM it to me if you truly think you deserve an Advisor position.

Name: Fox Bios

Ingame name: Fox Bios

X-Fire name: iaapistols

How much time you can dedicate to your clan: 4 hours (This should be the amount per day.)

Skills: Web design, patience, admin abilities etc. (You should have a good description of what you are good at and what you can do.)

Why you want to become an Advisor: I am very interested in the clan. (Come up with a good reason why you want it and why you should get it over everyone else.)

(Application credits to fox.Bios)

Thank-you Oreo. I won't let you down.

Guest Fohacidal

EDit

Pmed LOL!

Guest formerlyaeth

Wait, timetodie?

I would've liked audiovox to become an advisor.

Guest Phoenix2

Congratulations everybody. I trust ya'll will help make UV better than ever. Opiate, I've set your forum user group. I'll talk to you on Xfire regarding the forum Admin Panel.

Thanks everyone, I will not let you down. I should now be on x-fire 24/7 now, but I will be away at times but just leave any questions or concerns there and I will be glad to help!

Wow, what a surprise!

Thanks!

Really? I knew it was coming for a while and not because anyone told me.

Grats you guys.

Welcome new leaders. Initiation in vent in 5 minutes....be there!

I dont want to be in this clan when timetodie is advisor !!! JK

CONFUCKINGGRATS BRAAAAAAAAAH !!! AND JONZOU AND WAYLON BRAHHHHH !!!

I dont want to be in this clan when timetodie is advisor !!! JK

CONFUCKINGGRATS BRAAAAAAAAAH !!! AND JONZOU AND WAYLON BRAHHHHH !!!

And this is why I love you D&G. But only sometimes ;P

When you are being good. hah