Sign in to follow this  
freshstartlmao

How to keep games fun and diverse on Jailbreak

Poll  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Did you believe this topic was helpful?

Hello there fellow members of sG! My name is Shaymin. Today I would like to talk about the topic of keeping games fun and diverse. Why exactly? Well because it seems as when the T's don't rebel, the games seem to be the same over and over again. Even though this is usually based on T's biased choice of wanting to play those games as sometimes the warden asks for suggestion. I am here to show how to prevent this repetition from happening, also give some tips for map makers. 

1. How can you prevent rounds being repetitive? If you and other players feel that the round's are becoming repetitive, SPEAK UP! If you are not dead you can speak freely inside of the game chat. Try to rally up other people to say that the rounds are becoming repetitive and that you want to play other games. Also if you are the warden in this situation and you are stuck, try to use your imagination and play some games such as, simon says, super ninja master parkour jump, or assign a creative freeday. If you are a CT and you feel the same, ask to pass the warden.

2. What if the map doesn't have many games? Like I said before, either use your imagination, or vote to rtv (rock the vote), by using the !rtv command. Some maps are better than others to be frank.

3. How can you improve on making maps or choosing maps? When choosing a map, try to choose a map that has a good amount of games, and has a nice, organized layout. Also choose a map that doesn't have many bugs or glitches. Some good examples of good maps are the minecraft maps, spy vs spy, and peanut. Now how can you improve on your map? If you are making a map for jailbreak consider these things:

Is your map full of color? (appealing to the eye)

Is your map organized? (games aren't too close or too far from each other)

Are your games diverse? (not every game is climb, race, or a jump rope style game)

Are there any bugs or glitches in your map? (If there are, come ask for help on the forums or fellow map makers)

> inb4 comment about formatting

like color don't judge me!

Edited by Shaymin

Man, I like colors too but I had to ctrl-A on the text to actually read yellow on white.

I generally like to place a lot of trust in the T's -- that's where the games get really interesting. The most extreme example of this would be "bet'cha won't pull that m'fukkin trigger" but can include vent temptation or something relating to t's having a gun. Toss one of these games in between the map games and noone will mind you being a warden.

*Had to put my face so close to the monitor to make out the yellow text that i hit my nose several times,10/10*

Now that that's out of the way,i can see this being a problem but there is not much to be done,it really depends on the warden.

I do think the map doesn't matter,as long as you are a creative warden the rounds can still be fun even if the map is shitty.

8 minutes ago, Shaymin said:

Why are people saying that they can barely see the text? Is your background behind the text a different color or something? Mine is a dark grey.

My background is white