Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Papyrus

So we need a new way for warden.

So can we maybe vote? Like to what we all want as a community to help and maybe one of the administrators or whoever deals with JB commands could take a look at it if we had enough votes?

Ill start =] (If I forgot something in the vote add it)

For Random Warden: Papyrus(+1)

For a Queue'd Warden:(+0)

For !warden:(+0)

For 20 Second CT Mute at Start:(+0)

Do you think there needs to be a change?

Yes: Papyrus (+1)

No:(+0)

i feel like the problem with the first person to type !warden system is that all the fucking squeakers and cancer wardens are just going to make a bind for it and warden whore anyways. 

the only way i seen a new warden system working is if the server randomly picks a ct to be warden, which also has its pros and cons

abstain

For Random Warden: Papyrus(+1)

For a Queue'd Warden:(+0)

For !warden:(+0)

For 20 Second CT Mute at Start:(+0)

Do you think there needs to be a change?

Yes: Papyrus (+1)

No:(+0)pepper

After reading all of the posts here,i think choosing a warden randomly is the best bet...only within a few conditions though.

For example,people say for you to be on the list you need to type !WARDEN that round or the round before or even just any round to be put on the list,well i think that is a bad idea because it would over complicate the warden command,don't forget guys,the warden command is often used to also pass warden,set markers(even though you can set them with !setmarker anyways) and so on,so i think a NEW COMMAND would be in order for the random warden to work.

I suggest a new command that when typed out,it would put you on a list of other people who would like warden this map and each round a warden will be picked randomly,if the same warden is picked twice he would/could pass the warden onto someone else with the !WARDEN command. The list would also reset with each new map,ovbiously.

Additionally,for people who would not be aware of this command,i suggest adding a notification that pops up in chat every once in a wihle reminding everyone that the command exists,something like "IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE WARDEN,DO *insert command here*",you know,those coloured messages that pop up in chat every once in a while to remind people of stuff? I see it on servers all the time,its not that hard to make anyways.

Sure,some people would NOT like to wait to get lucky to get a random once,but hey,its better than having lets say 8 rounds of a map and 5 of those rounds the wardens were one of two dudes.

Come on,warden whoring happens all the time,some people are just not wiling to take over warden and some people ARE,and those who are most of the time take it WAYYY too much,like one round they do,second they dont,third they do,fourth they dont,5th they do and so on and so on and this would also preety much solve the warden whoring issue completely!