Sign in to follow this  
Dakka

Rust Graveyard

Today, I found somebody wandering outside my base, a bit down the road. I said, "Hello!" And he draws his bow on me. I shoot. Hardly any ammo, so he killed me. Says he's new and only wanted to see my base. I said, okay great, come back, give me my shit, and we'll have peace. I respawn home, find him outside, sniping at my base. Karma and my IRL friend fire back. He's not friendly. I sneak up over there and find he has a small base right by my house. I rocket the door open, find jack shit. At this point I see in the kill feed, "Yo Wasa - killed Boar with Assault Rifle (Silencer)". I had an AK with a silencer... eventually he agrees to meet back at his small base and acts like he died and had none of his items. He pulls a bow on me, I fired a semi-auto pistol, I'm dead. Only had 7 rounds. At this point, I get the server to turn on him. I had to study so I logged off and got a message from Drew Brees, "We got your shit back" and I couldn't stop laughing. He had been rooming with Sleek, who was on at the time, while his base got raided. Wasa was pick axe'd in the head by Drew, revenge killing for me. 

I lost possession of my stuff for an hour and Karma, Drew, Darren and Velo got it back. 

Sleek has since declared war on us.

BRING IT, BITCH

Edited by Dr. NarwhalsNumbNuts IV

2 minutes ago, Dr. NarwhalsNumbNuts IV said:

Today, I found somebody wandering outside my base, a bit down the road. I said, "Hello!" And he draws his bow on me. I shoot. Hardly any ammo, so he killed me. Says he's new and only wanted to see my base. I said, okay great, come back, give me my shit, and we'll have peace. I respawn home, find him outside, sniping at my base. Karma and my IRL friend fire back. He's not friendly. I sneak up over there and find he has a small base right by my house. I rocket the door open, find jack shit. At this point I see in the kill feed, "Yo Wasa - killed Boar with Assault Rifle (Silencer)". I had an AK with a silencer... eventually he agrees to meet back at his small base and acts like he died and had none of his items. He pulls a bow on me, I fired a semi-auto pistol, I'm dead. Only had 7 rounds. At this point, I get the server to turn on him. I had to study so I logged off and got a message from Drew Brees, "We got your shit back" and I couldn't stop laughing. He had been rooming with Sleek, who was on at the time, while his base got raided. Wasa was pick axe'd in the head by Drew, revenge killing for me. 

I lost possession of my stuff for an hour and Karma, Drew, Darren and Velo got it back. 

Sleek has since declared war on us.

BRING IT, BITCH

Also, I'd like to not e the irony of Sleek complaining that I'd probably OFFLINE raid him, as I was walking to his house with my rockets.

We raided him while he was online, and he didn't have enough balls to even come back to his base let alone defend against an armed girl and 2 nakeds picking his ceiling out to get to the body we saw sticking through the floor with Narwhal's gun.

If it's war you want Sleek, you're gonna need to let those balls drop before coming at us again :)  <3 

RIP 20k stone, 15k wood, 10k metal frags, scoped bolt, AK, metal armor, and other assorted goods.

Death scene: Working on large building project between dome and northern warehouse. Get a Steam message from someone asking for an admin on the GMOD servers. Log out and hop over there for no more than 15 minutes. Log back in to find an empty inventory and empty chests. Someone raided me during that 15 minute window. They broke into my unfinished building, went upstairs and looted me. Serves me right for helping people on GMOD I suppose.

11 hours ago, .Karma. said:

Also, I'd like to not e the irony of Sleek complaining that I'd probably OFFLINE raid him, as I was walking to his house with my rockets.

But didnt you offline raid us after complaining about offline raiding you?

The irony is that when they started to hunt down Sleek he was making comments about how they'll wait until he's offline to raid him, implying they're pussies. So they raid him while he's online and he doesn't even try to defend. He was off somewhere in the woods hunting boars. So, what's the point of talking about online vs. offline raiding when he's not even going to put up a fight for his base? I mean, he might as well have been offline.

Edited by Darren

The issue is that "busy" on the server is like ten people. I'd like to see more sG members populate the server, to draw in outside players.

That way, when I play, I can raid and kill anyone without guilt.

Also, Sleek, there's a little saying Abe Lincoln used to say, "Talk shit, get hit". That's real, I totally didn't make that up 😜

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

40 minutes ago, Dr. NarwhalsNumbNuts IV said:

That way, when I play, I can raid and kill anyone without guilt.

But you can barely kill some naked that has a bow, lmao. Man I wish plays.tv would've got me killing you 2 more times. Also why are you lying to the community about the time you pulled out the gun and shot a naked, whats the point? When you get the chance, check out your quarry :D

http://plays.tv/s/KjAXcJGj65qw

sorry moose Kappa

Edited by Jiffy

But you can barely kill some naked that has a bow, lmao. Man I wish plays.tv would've got me killing you 2 more times. Also why are you lying to the community about the time you pulled out the gun, whats the point? When you get the chance, check out your quarry 

http://plays.tv/s/KjAXcJGj65qw

sorry moose Kappa

You mean in the beginning of the new map? When you got a gun and shot at Drew and I as Piplup took our ore? That was cute, good thing we came back and fucked on you guys. We raided you and then dumped every thing else we couldn't carry on the ground so it would despawn. Not sure what you mean by I lied, or what time you're referring to, but either way, I see a common trend here. It happened this map and last map; you piss Karma or me off and we in turn get 6 other people to shit on everything you've poured work into. It's poetic really

4 minutes ago, Dr. NarwhalsNumbNuts IV said:

You mean in the beginning of the new map? When you got a gun and shot at Drew and I as Piplup took our ore? That was cute, good thing we came back and fucked on you guys. We raided you and then dumped every thing else we couldn't carry on the ground so it would despawn. Not sure what you mean by I lied, or what time you're referring to, but either way, I see a common trend here. It happened this map and last map; you piss Karma or me off and we in turn get 6 other people to shit on everything you've poured work into. It's poetic really

Man, you didn't even check out the video. Also, you offline raided me, no one should get credit for offline raiding, especially when you didn't do jack shit in the offline raid.

Edited by Jiffy

3 minutes ago, Dr. NarwhalsNumbNuts IV said:

didn't even open the link gg

Man, you didn't even check out the video. Also, you offline raided me, no one should get credit for offline raiding, especially when you didn't do jack shit in the offline raid.

Lmfao no time for your silly let's plays

I didn't raid you personally, no, but Sleek was on and failed to protect the base.

1 hour ago, Dr. NarwhalsNumbNuts IV said:

Lmfao no time for your silly let's plays

I didn't raid you personally, no, but Sleek was on and failed to protect the base.

oh right, that's why you spammed the chat with "HUNT WASA, HUNT WASA , HUNT WASA" and referred yourself as the "entire server." cute

dont wanna spam the forums, so we'll take this into ingame soon

Edited by Jiffy

oh right, that's why you spammed the chat with "HUNT WASA, HUNT WASA ,HUNT WASA" and referred yourself as the "entire server. cute

Are you kidding lmfao, there was at least 6 people spamming similar things in chat

This does explain why Sleek was so adamant on playing devil's advocate, the "new" player was actually Jiffy. Feels like an episode of Scooby Doo

1 hour ago, Jiffy said:

oh right, that's why you spammed the chat with "HUNT WASA, HUNT WASA ,HUNT WASA" and referred yourself as the "entire server. cute

Gotta stop you there. Me and a few others were doing that shit in chat. I killed you in your sleep with a pick. Sleek chose to protect the items on him rather than you and his base. Narwhals was offline himself during the ENTIRE time we raided Sleek. You managed to steal roughly 1/20th of what we already produced with that same quarry. I know this is between you and Narwhals, but he IS a member of my clan, and I feel like I have to step in when I smell bullshit.

TL;DR I'm the bad guy you're looking for.

Edited by Drew Brees

14 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Gotta stop you there. Me and a few others were doing that shit in chat. I killed you in your sleep with a pick. Sleek chose to protect the items on him rather than you in his base. Narwhals was offline himself.

Never said that nobody else said hunt wasa, literally the whole server was saying (which was hilarious), but I thought it was ironic that narwhals said he wasn't targeting me, but got everyone in the server including himself to say that. This wasn't supposed to start this huge conversation, just wanted to post a little video of me taking over your guys quarry and jacking your shit, which is what this thread is supposed to be. (raids)

edit: karma neg repping me, nice :) right back atcha karma

Edited by Jiffy

Just now, Jiffy said:

Never said that nobody else said hunt wasa, literally the whole server was saying (which was hilarious), but I thought it was ironic that narwhals said he wasn't targeting me, but got everyone in the server including himself to say that. This wasn't supposed to start this huge conversation, just wanted to post a little video of me taking over your guys quarry and jacking your shit, which is what this thread is supposed to be. (raids)

I also got a slight hard-on seeing my sniper's nest in use on your vid.

3 hours ago, Poseidon said:

But didnt you offline raid us after complaining about offline raiding you?

Meanwhile you don't even know what I'm talking about, and you really should shower because that salt has been all over you for over a month! <3