Sign in to follow this  
AnarchyX6942

Should UV Get A TF2 Server?

Due a couple of conversations I've had now, I've been thinking whether or not UV should get their own TF2 Server. Due to the overwhelming support, but very lackluster turnout in our CoD4 server, getting a server for a new game in this clan has become a bit iffy. I just wanted to know where the rest of the community stands in regard to this game, and if we were to get one, what settings you all would prefer.

I would be on all the time, I got bored of CSS.

I did too for a while, but I keep coming back cause no one else plays anything. That's the problem we had with our CoD server. Shit tons of people were ecstatic about getting one, but when it came down to it, only 5 or so other people played on there, definitely not enough community support to keep a server going. I know there were various reasons for it, some people couldn't afford it, others couldn't play it. I'm just hoping seeing as TF2 is Source, it should be easy enough on everyone's computers. Plus with it coming from valve we don't have to learn all new shit like we would have had with the CoD server.

I have TF2, I just don't play it. I would if we got a server and if we got the radio scripting on there :P

I would like a CTF maybe :P